GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This thread is starting to feel like HGTV. Every show, they remove a wall, create open concept, paint it gray, add wood floors, rinse and repeat.

I'm beginning to doubt if this thread can keep going. The entertained level is really slipping.

Everyone needs to pick up the tempo. Thanks.

Reactions: WAP

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
This thread is starting to feel like HGTV. Every show, they remove a wall, create open concept, paint it gray, add wood floors, rinse and repeat.

I'm beginning to doubt if this thread can keep going. The entertained level is really slipping.
I don’t think Mayo will bring it back either

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD

You can't just count on Zrick, his absurdities have dropped in quality. It's now more about the small life hacks and bits of information you can get. I picked up a nice vibrant clone straight o2 sensor because of this thread. (y) :ROFLMAO:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Zrick is tired of repeating his lies, we are keeping off topic chat going while we wait for his next edition.

cb1111

🤷🏽‍♂️

OMG it’s as if u still haven’t proved me wrong.
Of course I did. The example bill I posted shows how it is broken down by generation, transmission etc. - and some of those are tiny amounts.

If you look at the unredacted version of your bill, you'll notice that the tiny numbers aren't for the full cost of a kWh. No need to show us a copy - we know you read your bill wrong.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The modem only has one port. It says that it is cat5e. The modem is in lady phur’s office in the end of the house. The Home theater is in the center of the house. I’m not afraid of running the wire at all. I ran all of my speaker wire through the crawl space for the 5.1 home theater setup forever ago.

Easy run a cat5e (just some fancy shielding and stuff) or cat5 from the hub to your ps5. You should have more than enough WiFi bandwidth to manage the TV. If you want to add a TV to the mix, grab a little switch and hook both items to that. If you want to be fancy run a super short cable between the switch and modem, then individual lines to your TV and PS5.

buuuuut that’s just my silly I don’t really know wtf I’m talking about speaking. There’s dudes in this thread that can do much much more for you.