GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
There was a Navy ship recently that had a big outbreak, all 'MMR vaccinated' crew. The MMR shot is also not effective. You are better off getting the measles, and the anti-cancer benefit that comes with it. REAL immunity. Our grandparents had measles parties. The majority of 'vaccines' are for diseases that resolve in a week on their own. Another bait and switch.
Link to the source for this claim? The only big mishaps in the Navy recently was colliding with shipping vessels.

So wait, the vaccines for Polio, Mumps, measles.. these all resolve in a week? Holy shit, we don't need to fear Polio or being crippled for the rest of your life even though you survived?

PLEASE go read on disease history and the effects these "Common" ailments, as you believe, had on society.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'M THE PUPPET
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Everything I've posted is using publicly available numbers...I won't do your homework for you. Unless you pay me.
PM for paypal info.
So the burden of proof no longer lies with the person making the claim? Good news everyone! If you don't wear pants you won't have to fear sickness ever! Because I said so and totally have the numbers to prove it!

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I'M THE PUPPET
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Yes.. See they keep you stupid and angry at stupid things so you'll never organize against them. The small things they'll agree with you with, while taking away other rights. You really need to also read up on how dictators came to power.

I get ignorance is bliss, and yelling from you shack makes you feel like you've retained some power... but open your eyes man

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Mathematics is not a claim. I am merely distilling the numbers that proves this is all a scam.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
calculator.jpg

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Mathematics is a claim.. which is why mathematical theories still have to be PROVEN.

I want the numbers you used, the sources you got them from, and the equation you used to get your answer. Else how else can anyone else check your work to prove your right as you claim?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
See.. you still need a formula for a calculator to work. Else you're just punching in random numbers and getting a result.
deaths/population*100=%
If you graduated the 5th grade you can do this. Google 'COVID deaths' and 'US population' or 'world population'
cases/population*100=% testing
See how easy it is?
CDC saying only 6% of reported deaths from virus alone...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I might wear a mask if the smoke reaches me...
fires.jpg

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
So your concern is only death? Can I come cripple you for life and you'll be totally happy. Or better yet, watch you attempt to adjust to a "new normal". Death isn't the only outcome. Reduced lung function along with brain damage have been reported..

Wait.. I thought the Gov'ment was infalting death numbers? How do you know who to trust? The CDC is your friend when you feel like it?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Also from the CDC:
Know how it spreads
  • There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
  • The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
  • The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
    • Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
    • Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
    • These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
    • Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
  • You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
  • The mask is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
  • Everyone should wear a mask in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancingmeasures are difficult to maintain.
    • Masks should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
  • Do NOT use a mask meant for a healthcare worker. Currently, surgical masks and N95 respirators are critical supplies that should be reserved for healthcare workers and other first responders.
  • Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The mask is not a substitute for social distancing.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Can I come cripple you for life and you'll be totally happy.
The CDC is your friend when you feel like it?
I don't trust the CDC, but apparently you fools do. That's the only reason I mention them.
Come to my house and try to cripple me.
CASH ME OUSSIDE, HOWBOW DAH?