GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Idk apart of me feels like nothing will happen to them. They will lawyer up and GoFundMe themselves out of trouble.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
He thinks that things just keep happening to him when it is a direct result of his shitty decisions. He is 21.
Continue to give him that loving support you mentioned earlier and hope that he's made good friends so far. If he's got a good head on his shoulders, he'll figure it out. Some of us had to take the long way.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
For everyone debating whether or not looting occurred or if it met the definition of looting:
If you're having trouble contextualizing what happened, it's because a much greater crime occurred that better defines the individuals involved and they were taking souvenirs of that event, not stealing for the sake of stealing. As an example, if a serial killer takes necklaces from his victims after strangling them, that's not what you're going to focus on. While he's technically a thief, he's really going to be defined by murder and those necklaces were just mementos. The mob was trying to subvert an election, thinking of them as "looters" sort of misses the bigger picture, even if it's correct.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Continue to give him that loving support you mentioned earlier and hope that he's made good friends so far. If he's got a good head on his shoulders, he'll figure it out. Some of us had to take the long way.
I feel like his friends are largely to blame. Clearly, he makes his own decisions, but he keeps surrounding himself with losery people that just drink and party all the time. He was actually think about quitting college a few months ago just to “take a break because it is now almost all online and “It’s so hard.” HE HAS A FREE RIDE! My wife told him, “Your father has been doing online school for an Industrial Engineering degree for three years now while working a LOT more hours than you. So, let me be clear. I’m not saying it isn’t hard. I’m just saying be shut the fuck up and do the thing!”

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What happened to the night shift???
You guys all go to super spreader events?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1610286273565.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
For everyone debating whether or not looting occurred or if it met the definition of looting:
If you're having trouble contextualizing what happened, it's because a much greater crime occurred that better defines the individuals involved and they were taking souvenirs of that event, not stealing for the sake of stealing. As an example, if a serial killer takes necklaces from his victims after strangling them, that's not what you're going to focus on. While he's technically a thief, he's really going to be defined by murder and those necklaces were just mementos. The mob was trying to subvert an election, thinking of them as "looters" sort of misses the bigger picture, even if it's correct.

As I stated in my letters to elected officials the other day...

“These people need to be brought to justice and prosecuted for what they are, insurrectionists, subversives, seditionists, traitors.

They thought they were going to be war trophies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Get a ticket for trolling lmao common people. I havn't had a ticket in 10+ years. Chick cop had a power complex plain and simple. I was going with the flow of traffic aka she was in the blind spot, others flying by us, then I got pulled over. Oh well, someone has to paid their salaries. I know the unwritten rules.

Yep, and the last time you posted about it... nobody gives a shit, move along troll.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So.. are we comparing being kicked off a private social media site as the same as silencing free speech here? Do you get mad when you start yelling about the "Others" in the local 7/11 and they ask you to leave?
Let's extrapolate on your example. People are being silenced for simply having an opinion or sharing information. The ones being purged from social media are not 'yelling' about anything. It's like me walking into that 7/11 with a t-shirt that says MY GTI IS FAST and the owner tells me to leave because he likes Hondas. He doesn't want my business and he's prejudiced. That's essentially what's happening. Another double standard.
Meanwhile, GAB has 750% more traffic now and they are expanding their servers.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's a No-go there, Chief. Doc would like to have a word with you. 🪖

Just like dudes grabbing up literal chunks of Saddam’s palaces as they were occupied.

it’s all fun and games till your insurrection fails and your realize you’ll be held accountable.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
So.. are we comparing being kicked off a private social media site as the same as silencing free speech here? Do you get mad when you start yelling about the "Others" in the local 7/11 and they ask you to leave?

View attachment 199241
Seriously.

Do these morons not have HR at work? I can't say whatever I want there.

If I'm in a deli spouting propaganda I can expect to be thrown out of there too if the owner of the business disagrees or feels I'm hurting his business.

It's the right to refuse service, they don't have to accommodate your assholery just because you can't be arrested for it.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Let's extrapolate on your example. People are being silenced for simply having an opinion or sharing information. The ones being purged from social media are not 'yelling' about anything. It's like me walking into that 7/11 with a t-shirt that says MY GTI IS FAST and the owner tells me to leave because he likes Hondas. He doesn't want my business and he's prejudiced. That's essentially what's happening. Another double standard.
Meanwhile, GAB has 750% more traffic now and they are expanding their servers.

No, it’s like walking into the seat of the people’s government, where the voice of the people is being ratified, and attempting to overthrow that will to input an authoritarian regime.

Sedition, treason, and inciting an insurrection is not protected by the First Amendment. Calling for the assassination of a head of state usurps your protection as well. The First Amendment says;

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

Nowhere therein does it say you can’t be held accountable for what you are free to say, nor private entities can‘t forcefully encourage you to shut your mouth.