GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
National Guard is apparently going to be mobilized now.

In an actual state the Governor deploys the guard, since they don't have one in DC they have to follow a more convoluted chain of command. Very inefficient in an emergency.
Another argument to make DC a state.
But the right will kick and scream (and have already been) because this will mean more left-wing Congresspeople.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The Capitol PD is mobilized in their riot gear at least now...

But if this were a different crowd heads would be cracked open already.
Agreed. I wish the black panther party were still around. Those mother fuckers knew how to crack skulls

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

In an actual state the Governor deploys the guard, since they don't have one in DC they have to follow a more convoluted chain of command. Very inefficient in an emergency.

Has that changed? Last I heard about 45 minutes ago, the request was denied.

Screenshot_20210106-154543.png

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

That’s the issue.

Considering I spent, as a member of the CA guard, NYE Y2K in a hanger at Moffett Field, with my riot gear and bolt rifle under my cot for the crazy that never happened... they should have had that building defended. They should have had the guard geared up and ready to roll. They should have had the three letter agencies geared up and IN the capitol ready to crack skulls.

They fucked up people for a photo op at a church. This is literally an insurrection. Time for congress to invoke the insurrection act and move in the big boys.

this could have been prevented.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Has that changed? Last I heard about 45 minutes ago, the request was denied.

View attachment 198692
We touched on this earlier. No idea who made the request, but DoD can't deploy ND to DC because it isn't a state. Apparently only the Pres. and Sec of Def can do this. And it's apparently just been done.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Were about to see the cult (or a portion of it) turn into a full blown terrorist group.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Were about to see the cult (or a portion of it) turn into a full blown terrorist group.

Already was, this just formalized things. I just hope it will put a real fear of god in the dip shits arguing the electoral votes.

cb1111

I wouldn't be surprised if there are foreign agents in this crowd. People are breaking into Congressperson's offices. Someone just posted a photo of Nancy Pelosi's unlocked computer. This is a foreign spy's wet dream.

The National Guard needs to be deployed 30 minutes ago.
Should have been there hours ago. I wonder if Pelosi was smart enough to pull her ID card from the computer - essentially locking it.

I just got a message from somebody in Mosul asking if I was OK....

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
The forum's certs got renewed just in time for this political terrorism shitshow and the surge of thread activity that followed.

Were the golfmkX admins in on this coup? Makes you think? Hmmmm. Insider trading to sell stocks of golfmkX and reap financial gainzzzz? More dumb takes at fake news 'o clock, stay tuned.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
When they get control of this if any Senator continues with this objection nonsense they should be beaten and rolled down the steps of the capitol building in burlap sack.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The forum's certs got renewed just in time for this political terrorism shitshow and the surge of thread activity that followed.

Were the golfmkX admins in on this coup? Makes you think? Hmmmm. Insider trading to sell stocks of golfmkX and reap financial gainzzzz? More dumb takes at fake news 'o clock, stay tuned.
Diabolical!