GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I miss skateboarding. I'd love to get a miniramp in my backyard. That was my dream as a teenager.

Being an adult I realize I miss being able to experiment with stuff and just dick around like I could when I was younger. Never really had anything that I did religiously but I wish I could go back to that.

I wanted to be a better biker but never had a crazy bike or anything. Motorcycles were always big but only so much I could do etc.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I love Danny MacAskill's videos and he's extraordinarily talented but this video is so creative it should appeal to even those who don't like stunt videos. He does a bunch of stunts with props that have all been created to look like children's toys while a child is playing with a bike toy in his room (you can't see that from the main image).

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I love Danny MacAskill's videos and he's extraordinarily talented but this video is so creative it should appeal to even those who don't like stunt videos. He does a bunch of stunts with props that have all been created to look like children's toys while a child is playing with a bike toy in his room (you can't see that from the main image).

My buddy who is big into biking showed me this. I thought it was really awesome and very well done.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Ok OT. I'm out. Going to the gym for a short time tonight.

Dueces

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI

Staining!!

Mistyped using tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.