GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So the end of the world is coming....

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Ermahgerd 13 more days!

2012 guise!

Even if you don't believe in the Mayan predictions, let's say you had less than 2 weeks to do whatever the heck you wanted before the world came to a stop..

Would you spend it with family only? Would you strip down to your birthday suit and run through the streets? Or would you carry on as per usual because you don't care?

Discuss what you would do and discuss everything re: the 2012 phenomenon.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
balls

terrible thread, btw. What are you, 21? ;)

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Maybe if it involved more balls then it'd work. But I'm bored.. and let's face it, the whole 2012 thing was a big deal to some. I don't think the end of world is coming...but me thinks there will be some big changes happening soon.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
If somehow they could prove it's really going to end without a shadow of a doubt, I'd spend it with family. But before that, rent a Ferrari and wring that motherfucker out like it's gonna go out of style.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Meh, It'll be my last day before winter shutdown. I'm trying to rollover my PTO for next year so I'll be working that day.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
I went to my manager the other day and said "so the end of the world is coming up.....and you scheduled me that day....so Im gonna need that covered."

Needless to say, it didn't work one bit.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
I remember Y2K and our schools had a bunch of computer technicians come in and "Y2K protect" our computers :lol: oh man...

If it was certain that the world was ending.. I would go on a raw dog brothel spree.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Y2K, good times.

Not even my mother, who's about the pessimist "plan for the worst" kind of person I know, bought into that shit. LOL

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I was 18 so the prospect of the global economy collapsing because of a rounding error sounded hellatightyo.