GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

So like, how many womanz has you banged?

What is your bang total?

• 0-4 Tebowing it, just too young, or maybe you found the right one early on

Votes: 83 38.8%
  • 5-10 The average perhaps?

Votes: 46 21.5%
  • 10-15 OK, so you went to college...

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 16-20 You went to college prior to 1985 or balled real hard in the 90’s

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • 21-29 You lived in a bar after going to college

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 30+ You may have AIDS, but at least you had fun

Votes: 30 14.0%

• Total voters

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
As far as tab A + slot B goes, only 1. We've been together for 3.5 years, too.

Did my fair share of messing around on the other bases, though. Never took it all the way for the simple reason of not having a condom on hand when I needed it. Just never believed in doing that kind of risky shit with some random without a jimmy hat.

3D1to153

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm close to 30 or over 30. I'm a military guy and travel alot, the deploments have made me fucking savage. Its like I have to make up 2x for what I miss when I'm deployed so when I go back stateside its usually +4 each time. Honestly if anyone wants to do a study on the effects of lack of female sightings for extended periods of time plus the return home culture shock.. I'll be your guinea pig. Its like the deployments have made me objectify women and all I can think about is sex. Every single girl I see. I return to the states in like.. 2 weeks.. then the fuckening begins.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
I'm close to 30 or over 30. I'm a military guy and travel alot, the deploments have made me fucking savage. Its like I have to make up 2x for what I miss when I'm deployed so when I go back stateside its usually +4 each time. Honestly if anyone wants to do a study on the effects of lack of female sightings for extended periods of time plus the return home culture shock.. I'll be your guinea pig. Its like the deployments have made me objectify women and all I can think about is sex. Every single girl I see. I return to the states in like.. 2 weeks.. then the fuckening begins.
I hear this from a lot of military guys. Good thing the uniform makes you guys 10 times more attractive, hard to resist haha. Also I like the your word fuckening.

3D1to153

Passed Driver's Ed
I hear this from a lot of military guys.

It doesn't help that military guys in general are usually in good shape, depending on where you work. Then that uniform thing.. And then there's the "for 'Merka" mentality.

The day before I left for this deployment a good girlfriend of mine (girl, friend) had her lady friend tell her, "I'm going to do my part for America and fuck him tonight..you know, for a good send off"

That drunken debauchery ended with waaay too many Wild Turkey shots and me throwing up and then fornicating with said 'Merka girl on my room's wooden floors since I cleaned everything out to leave.

+1 for military. +2 for 'Murka

McQueen77

Banned
I think I'm missing the point to how "sampling the menu" relates to my post unless you were referring to something else.

Im agreeing with your psych 101 breakdown of what motivates men to seek a large number of partners, being ego-driven, etc., but in the same breath, throwing that all out the window and proposing that maybe it is just because some men are not content to eat a tuna melt over and over again. Actually no man is, as that defies the core of our biological drive to eat as many different sandwiches as possible.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Im agreeing with your psych 101 breakdown of what motivates men to seek a large number of partners, being ego-driven, etc., but in the same breath, throwing that all out the window and proposing that maybe it is just because some men are not content to eat a tuna melt over and over again. Actually no man is, as that defies the core of our biological drive to eat as many different sandwiches as possible.

Ok, gotcha. Not sure about the biological drive being unique to men. I'd say it is "human". But yeah, simply having variety could be one of any number of reasons for big numbers. Insecurity could also be a reason. Some men don't feel secure unless they are sleeping with someone. I wasn't trying to say that ego is the only reason, rather that the reason driving the high number may affect a future marraige if it's not dealt with. Like the guy who sleeps around to feel good about himself will not do well in marriage until he finds a way to feel good about himself without humping around.

Another reason may simply be opportunity. Based on what you posted earlier, being in a touring band creates opportunity. If its there, why not take it? I mean, rule number 1 for me in college was "if a girl wants to sick your dick, then let her suck your dick" (standards do apply, obviously:D)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
It doesn't help that military guys in general are usually in good shape, depending on where you work. Then that uniform thing.. And then there's the "for 'Merka" mentality.

The day before I left for this deployment a good girlfriend of mine (girl, friend) had her lady friend tell her, "I'm going to do my part for America and fuck him tonight..you know, for a good send off"

That drunken debauchery ended with waaay too many Wild Turkey shots and me throwing up and then fornicating with said 'Merka girl on my room's wooden floors since I cleaned everything out to leave.

+1 for military. +2 for 'Murka

^^ WINNING.

puppykicker48

Ready to race!
I have a friend who "aims low" as far as going after girls. goes after fat, ugly, stupid, dirty, or any of those combos; so his count is up in the twenties which I think shouldn't count cuz im sure we could all bang 20 gross fatties lol but hey some guys r like that and happy, "pussy is pussy" that's the motto lol

ARMY21

Passed Driver's Ed
Got married when I was 20 that was 23 years ago so I'm 0-4 which is 3. Was always looking for the right woman after the family I was presented with.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I have a friend who "aims low" as far as going after girls. goes after fat, ugly, stupid, dirty, or any of those combos; so his count is up in the twenties which I think shouldn't count cuz im sure we could all bang 20 gross fatties lol but hey some guys r like that and happy, "pussy is pussy" that's the motto lol

I have a buddy like that. We started naming his scores like "old man ass". He named that one :(

I always went for quality mostly...

antoine@DriverMotorsport

Ready to race!
Well you always find them better before the actual first time... So quality it's quite a subjective matter.. Personally I found it nice to have tried very different women, different races, sizes, etc :)

As I said before, it's really addictive and it's hard to resist after marriage... It's like any addiction you redirect it to other stuff such as work, sports, tuning, etc