GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #22 - Lets go all the way tonight. No regrets, just love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
"Congratulations, you've been promoted. Now get out."

at least i'd have the title. :p

It'll be like one of those Michael Scott moments. Except, instead of make pretend firing you. He'll make pretend promote you, then the meeting will come and he'll be all "ohh boy what have I done, Toby I hate you, lets just keep him, but I already told him im promoting him, dammit toby this is why I hate you"

Then he'll come back into the office, and say "you know how much Toby sucks right, hate him, I wish I can fire him but I can't hahah, stupid corporate, Hey actually im going to have to fire you, now I know I said I was going to promote you and you still are but that toby, that toby doesnt like you, i know i know idk who doesnt like, like i love you, so please dont make this harder for me and just go *tears*

Then Jim says, hey AthLead is hiring, and it'll be a fight to the death between you and Darryll.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Nuggstein - What does a Systems Engineer do?...We have loads of them in my company and at my location but I have no idea what they do because they hate our department...is it more along the lines of consulting?

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Nugg and Darryll will end up doing a head to head in an olympic battle.

I wont spoil it for you. But Dont worry you'll end up with a job, as assistant, assistant manager for MOE!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
Any more pics of Chloe Moretz?

WAP

Go Kart Champion
It's all good man, wound up being on of the best weekends I've ever had.

KWISS what's up!

Yea it's strange, sometimes it's completely disabling, and sometimes I can function alright enough if I can bring myself to see past it. I met a guy at school two weeks ago who had an awesome sounding e34 M5, my best friend is obsessed with M5s so I knew enough to have a fairly intelligent conversation with him, and I knew he'd enjoy talking with my friend. Texted him a bit and he said we should come out to cars and coffee that he and a group of other bimmer enthusiasts would be there. We did, chilled a bit, got lunch after and I got a ride in his e34 which blew me away. Dude is one of the best drivers I've ever ridden with, and then he said they were all cruising down to st Augustine Sunday and that we should join. Didn't think I'd be able to, my gf wanted to spend time with me, but after I fell asleep at 1am on Sunday, she apparently found out her old boyfriend of 2yrs was coming into town and made plans to get lunch and hang out with him instead. I was rather upset about that but then decided to go on he cruise with the bimmer guys and brought my other friend along with me. Hung out from 3pm till 12:30 with these guys and had an incredibly good time.

Cool, but finish the story. What happened with the gf and her ex??

LOL you're on forums while at the office! :lol:

I am. :eek:

Wait... I'm at school... I should shut up.

:laugh:

What about a nuggyacht. A yacht that looks like nuggstein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want a nuggyacht.

Brand new Michelin had to be patched over the weekend due to a nail... Any long term effects from that?

Thinking about returning the tires and getting a new set. Michelin has a 30 money back guarantee...

If it's in the tread and not the sidewall, not at all. I've put 40k miles on plugged tires with no issues.

In4hotseats

Hotballz.

I'm getting a tire plugged as we speak and I'm really nervous.. Will this affect the car in any way? :iono:

Nope. See above.

OR maybe this.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Cops r here

razr390

Go Kart Champion
My wife is buying a Kia Sedona minivan

All purchases made by wife, since she is wife, is now "we"

congrats. You hit the minivan stage in your life