GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread**

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
^^^Exactly! Get Nelson the fuck out of their if you wanna save the series. I'm sure he feels like he owes it to him, since he helped get them there. But enough, he's had his chance. If I coached: Skip to my lou would have started the last 2 games. He's been clutch all post season.

Last edited:

Cloudlink04

Go Kart Champion
Van Gundy says Experience doesnt matter...

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
Fuck the refs and the NBA for trying every way possible to give the game to Orlando but the lake show stayed calm and came though in the end. Fisher is the man for coming through for 2 clutch 3's and fuck Pietrus for hacking Gasol on that dunk, I wish Gasol would have knocked the smile off is dumbass face. Sunday is the day the Lakers become NBA Champs :happyanim: Whos going to the parade? because I definitely am

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Fuck the refs indeed. Not just now, not then... but this entire post-season. They seriously went down the drain... and Stern needs to get these bitches on check.

I've been calling this series for the Lakers 4-1 since day one/before this thing even started... but something tells me we might lose in Orlando on Sunday... just to go back home and win at home for the fans :biggrin: lol. Who wants to celebrate with Magic fans? :bellyroll: Then again there's always the most magical place on earth... Disney World! :happyanim:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
I'm praying that we can afford to keep Ariza, and Shannon Brown. lol, season isn't even over yet and I'm already worried about the free agencies.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
My guess is that they'll both stay and try to win a second title (provided we win this one, of course).:biggrin:

The Lake Show has been the most consistent team in the Western Conference in the past 3 years, and some of our guys are only getting better. Bynum's gonna be stronger next year and most likely improve over the summer. Shannon Brown's gonna improve too.

We'll see.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Eff Adam Morrison lol... overrated from Gonzaga. All offense, no defense lol. He's like a better version of Brian Cook (who I hated, and knew was going to get cut or traded :lol:). Bench warmer! :bellyroll:

We have to try to keep Odom... nobody can fill his shoes at the position(s) that he is assigned. I'm praying for Shannon Brown and Ariza... I know we can't afford to keep all of them... but I'm praying for a miracle lol.