GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM Audi Jack Pad Adapters + Trim

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Ordered all 8 pieces from E-ACCA needed for $81 to my door. If I went through ShopDAP, ECS, or the dealer, closer to $200 :rolleyes:.

Tacomonster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gti 2019
I tried ordering it for the mk7.5 but the vendor said that it wouldnt fit my vehicle. Do you know if the part has been updated since? If so what is it?

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
OP here -- been awhile since I've checked on the forums. Glad to see people still finding these add ons useful.

Got this awhile ago but some might like it, especially if you got the Audi cutout version of the front trim like me, the jack pad ends up recessed. This Reverse Logic Jack Pad fits into the OEM jack pad pieces and provides a round base for your floor jack to contact. ECS makes a "jack pad adapter" piece out of aluminum that does the same thing more or less, but there are a few key differences that make the Reverse Logic unit much better in my opinion.

First, the Reverse Logic product has a magnet in the tip, so when you insert into the jack snubber, it doesn't fall out due to gravity. With a lowered car there isn't much room to fit a floor jack under or see what you're doing. With the ECS piece you have to hold it in place while you position and pump a heavy floor jack with the other hand while laying on the garage floor. Kinda frustrating. Since the Reverse Logic unit doesn't fall out it's much easier to place the floor jack.

Secondly, the Reverse Logic unit is taller and slimmer. This matters because if you installed the OEM cover pieces in the front with the rubber snubber pieces, the snubbers are recessed from the trim. The extra height on the Reverse logic piece helps it clear. Alternatively you could just install the whole trim kit as intended in the front but I didn't know about the extra bits at the time.

Thought it might help someone who uses a floor jack with the jack pad system.

🍺

Cognomen

Car(s)
'18 GTI SE DSG
I have the audi jack pads installed, and today I jacked up my car from the passenger side front jack pad, and the 'front jack socket' (P/N 8V0802846) cracked with a loud bang. It's mostly intact, and I could reinstall it minus the pieces that broke off... but some of the plastic surround just shattered.

Scared the heck out of me, but as far as I can tell, nothing else broke. I was not using any padding on my jack, and I'm pretty sure it was centered on the hex-shaped hole in the middle of the jack point.

I was never crazy about the shape of these jack sockets in the front - I would prefer more surface area and sturdiness.

I'm thinking I might remove the jack sockets in the front and just use a device like the above from now on, although the Reverse Logic one is currently sold out.

Tacomonster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gti 2019
I have the audi jack pads installed, and today I jacked up my car from the passenger side front jack pad, and the 'front jack socket' (P/N 8V0802846) cracked with a loud bang. It's mostly intact, and I could reinstall it minus the pieces that broke off... but some of the plastic surround just shattered.

Scared the heck out of me, but as far as I can tell, nothing else broke. I was not using any padding on my jack, and I'm pretty sure it was centered on the hex-shaped hole in the middle of the jack point.

I was never crazy about the shape of these jack sockets in the front - I would prefer more surface area and sturdiness.

I'm thinking I might remove the jack sockets in the front and just use a device like the above from now on, although the Reverse Logic one is currently sold out.
Thanks for the up date. I’m crossing that off the list for sure now. Yikes

o_quatrano

Car(s)
mk7 R
Ordered all 8 pieces from E-ACCA needed for $81 to my door. If I went through ShopDAP, ECS, or the dealer, closer to $200 :rolleyes:.
I was hoping to get some help on the part #s for the two that I'm missing.
So far I have:
8V0825272 (x1)
8V0825271 (x1)
8V0802846 (x1)
8V0802845 (x1)
8V0802847A (x2)

I was also wondering if the rear jack pads are able to fit on either side, or will I need to buy a specific left, and right pad. If so, can you help with the left part #

Thank you in advance for the help!

JJ_MK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI Autobahn
One more thing...looking at this Reverse-Logic pad method mention above, all I would need is the kit that ECS Tuning sells with the four grommets and the other miscellaneous pieces? Perhaps also the covers for the two front jack points.

PS.

Went ahead and bought the Reverse-Logic Jack pad Tool and the Jack Support Pad+Insert. This should work very well for what I need to do.

Last edited:

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
I just ordered the complete kit out of Latvia via eBay. $129 delivered. Thank you, this is a great thread.

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
Got everything today! Now I am looking for a nice jacking pad to use with it. I’m thinking this Reverse Logic pad might work.
EE173FFA-9CC3-47F7-8956-FF5E966B1597.jpeg

Has anyone tried it with these Audi bottom plates? Does it fit in the hex hole?

B3994A04-8028-449B-B05F-56D3A467155C.jpeg

Please let me know. Thank you!