GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Garrett Turbos for MQB

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I'm running the powermax 2260. Currently on my 3rd revision from statitifed 93 octane.
My tuner says all my logs are are clean and looking great.

How can I post logs in here so you guys can talk shit "critique" them? I'M not exactly clear what I should be concerned with and looking for.

I asked my tuner if I had enough fueling headroom to get tuned for e30. Lol he just ignored my question and sent the next revision
I prefer the OTS tune from EQT over the custom tune I have from Stratified. Better drivability and power with less knock. The EQT map is also more aggressive, which is probably part of the reason my ACT clutch was destroyed in 20k miles, also wondering how much extra stress it's causing the turbo

wrongwheeldrive23

Go Kart Champion
I prefer the OTS tune from EQT over the custom tune I have from Stratified. Better drivability and power with less knock. The EQT map is also more aggressive, which is probably part of the reason my ACT clutch was destroyed in 20k miles, also wondering how much extra stress it's causing the turbo
I was running EQTS is20/e30 tune before I picked up the powermax. The tunes were absolute great with no issues.
My initial plan was to go Is38 with EQTS e85 tune, but a few miscommunications lead me to going with stratified.

I ended up picking the powermax up new for a hell of a deal off vwvortex. All I can say is turbo hits the sweet spot for me as far as power, it pulls pretty damn hard all the way to redline. It definitely took me a week to get used to a little turbo lag compared to an is20, though. This is the main reason I really didnt want to run a Vortex on pump gas

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Meh.