GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It not necessarily a no brainer. For some GMs, the prime of Love is better than the raw and inexperience of Wiggins. Its a now vs later type of deal. They pick up Love and they are a TITLE contender team. With Wiggins not so much.

I would keep Wiggins, his contract would be worth nothing this year, while K Love will be in the millions in cap space. Another point to think about.

Gilbert will and should pay the tax, he owes Lebron that much. I just question to the wisdom of trading Wiggins before Lebron gets the in gym with him, if they click Wiggins' contract leaves money left over for other role players for the next 3 years instead of locking in Love.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Wouldn't this be a sign and trade for Love with the Wolves? And therefore Love's contract would cost even more than signing him next offseason?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
A Big Three is one injury away from becoming a Big Two. See: Dwayne Wade, 2013-2014 Miami Heat.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Wiggins is riding a rollercoaster.

- Drafted by Cleveland
"Oh shit, no."
- Cleveland signs Lebron
"OH SHIT YES!"
- Cleveland says they won't trade him
"Shit, yeah!"
- Sources say he's tradebait to Minnesota
"OH FUCKING SHIT NO!"

GTA5

Ready to race!
Wiggins is riding a rollercoaster.

- Drafted by Cleveland
"Oh shit, no."
- Cleveland signs Lebron
"OH SHIT YES!"
- Cleveland says they won't trade him
"Shit, yeah!"
- Sources say he's tradebait to Minnesota
"OH FUCKING SHIT NO!"

seriously..

But i saw him play, he's very talented. I'd keep him. He's gonna be an all star for sure it seems from his style of play.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I'd trade Wiggins for Love if I'm the Cavs. They have a small window to win now with LeBron. Who Wiggins could either be the next D-Wade or the next JR Smith. Trade for him for a perfect compliment to Lebron in Love who will guarantee you 20-10 a night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I'd trade Wiggins for Love if I'm the Cavs. They have a small window to win now with LeBron. Who Wiggins could either be the next D-Wade or the next JR Smith. Trade for him for a perfect compliment to Lebron in Love who will guarantee you 20-10 a night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Its only rational right?

Love playing PF keeps T. Duncan honest, if they meet again. Besides like I was saying before they're not many big men in the league that can offer what Love offers. Wiggins is small ball loaded offense, thats even if he blossoms to his potential.

Love situation is like having a hand of blackjack and taking the guaranteed money while the dealer is showing an ace card.

Last edited:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I can't figure out why you guys want to trade a black guy for a white guy. This is the NBA we're talking about, not corporate management.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
"Durant "lauds" Lebron's move."

Come home, Kevin. Come back to DC.