Go Kart Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Best news this year.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
No, no, no. You're thinking of The Bachelor. Top Gear is the one where people conquer all of the gymnastic-type obstacles, often involving climbing, jumping, and that sort of thing. It's a common misconception.

Why are you watching The Bachelor? :sm3:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Best news this year.

So glad I already have Prime. Certainly keeping it. But now I'll have something to watch on Prime Video. Lol.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
So glad I already have Prime. Certainly keeping it. But now I'll have something to watch on Prime Video. Lol.

Sucks I gotta pay for prime again tho :/

Sent from my distraction device

Word. I'll need to buy that soon. I had the 30-day free trial at one point, but this will make it worth holding onto. And dat 2-day shipping, doe.

Sent from my iHipster

The Canuck

Ready to race!
I am just glad that they are supposedly doing 12 episodes a year for the next 3 years. Sucked that they would only do 5 or 6 at a time before. Wonder if they will go a little more old school, you know when they really used to spend some time focusing in on a car and what was good or bad about it. I think when the Enzo came out, however many years ago that was, I felt like they spend a solid 1/3 to 1/2 the show, just on that. I want to see the antics, but I also like learning about the cars.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I am just glad that they are supposedly doing 12 episodes a year for the next 3 years. Sucked that they would only do 5 or 6 at a time before. Wonder if they will go a little more old school, you know when they really used to spend some time focusing in on a car and what was good or bad about it. I think when the Enzo came out, however many years ago that was, I felt like they spend a solid 1/3 to 1/2 the show, just on that. I want to see the antics, but I also like learning about the cars.

Word. I read that they might be shorter episodes, like half-hour ish. No idea what the format will be, but I bet it will be no-nonsense car stuff for people who love cars. None of that "pandering to the BBC's vast audience" junk

Sent from my iHipster