GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I just nearly creamed myself...

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
That car is rad! It was my car of choice for Project Gotham. Stig slotted it in right after the Enzo and right in front of the Porsche GT, very nice.

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
hahahahaha nice.......... should of ran it

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
That car is rad! It was my car of choice for Project Gotham. Stig slotted it in right after the Enzo and right in front of the Porsche GT, very nice.

So Jeremy says "There is nothing faster on four wheels." And the stigg couldn't beat out the Enzo on the board? Whats up with that??

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
there is a video of a carrera gt trying to catch one around an oval track. no matter how well the gt drives, it can't touch that atom.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
id give my left nut for one of those, dead fucking serious too

Taz

Ready to race!
Its like a big go-kart. Reminds me of some of the cars where they shoved in GSXR motors in a small lightweight frame. In reality the concept has been around for decades.

Sort of reminds me of an old stroked and bored VW original Bettle motored rail I built. Sure as heck didn't cost $70k either. I do miss the days of the old VW Bug based kit cars. Throw in a 2180cc motor and those things would fly. Heck my old Karman Ghia would do wheelies when running on slicks at the track.

TEABAG

GTI Bunny hopper
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV CW 2.0T
What in the hell is that death trap??

HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH HAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHH! ROTFWTOME!!!! :bellyroll: