GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How to retro-fit the front brake air guides from the Audi RS3 (2017->)

tigeo

Autocross Champion

yakboyslim

Go Kart Champion
1714585865451.png

I'm also testing what I think is the final version of my own design. Haven't decided if I'm going to sell them, sell the design, or just post the files for free.

tigeo

Autocross Champion

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Ok, front LCA aero thingies ordered...curious to see if I can get them to work on the Superpro arms which are already "aero" really, they were $10 ea from ECS so no big loss.

yakboyslim

Go Kart Champion
Laser scanner and solidworks? Either way, that's pretty cool. Does that inner fender air guide have only one screw or is the angle of the model?
Fusion 360, but yeah. Everything fit first try, but had to do a revision to figure out clearance for using the jack point.
The outer fender guide has one screw (stock hole location) and two plastic push rivets (need to drill a hole in fender liner). The inner piece has a push rivet (you can see in picture, need to drill a hole) and a screw (stock location, on the bottom out of view).
The control arm guide uses the level sensor mount hole (works with or without level sensor) and another existing hole on the steel control arms.

tigeo

Autocross Champion