GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda Civic Mugen RR

Ecksem

I noticed the thread you guys had about the civic type R. Alot of people were wondering why cant honda bring that car to US. I agree i wish it was here. But what i really wish we had is the Civic Mugen RR. The car is hot! 240hp and it was tuned on the track so you know it handles like a dream. If honda brought the RR here it would sell like hot bread...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
pricetag...that would determine if it would sell like hot bread b/c if it's anywhere near the 33-35k of the mugen si sedan...then i think most people would tend to lean more towards the more powerful, awd sti/evo

or really anything as i find most would find it difficult paying that much for a Honda

Ecksem

pricetag...that would determine if it would sell like hot bread b/c if it's anywhere near the 33-35k of the mugen si sedan...then i think most people would tend to lean more towards the more powerful, awd sti/evo

or really anything as i find most would find it difficult paying that much for a Honda

i think its in the upper 30k's.. near 40. But as we know Honda has fanbois like no other. they have built a good name for themselves. Plus its limited production like the the regular Mugen Si.

tattooedMKV

dubber
Car(s)
07 candy white MKV
i have to say i'm not a big fan of the new honda civics just for the body of the 4 door but damn that is a sexy car i think it would look alot hotter in a coupe

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
the civic coupe is gross. the sedan is where its at. If that car came here i would trade in my gti on the spot and get that.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
I'm not going to lie, it's prolly a great car. But It's around 40k wich is in the price range of a LOT of great cars that will prolly outperform it. I would like to own it but wouldn't buy it.

Oh yea whats with the thing on the front bumper? looks like a plate holder but built into the car or something.

pbfoot

Ready to race!
I'm torn-it is undoubtedly hot and would definitely drive like a monster (in a good way), but for $40K you could be driving a nicely modded evo. If that came here with a pricetag of maybe...$33-35K it could definitely be a contenda.

EDIT: I LOVE the F1 style brake indicator...

Apathy

Banned
damn... i never really like sedans to much but this one is alright. :thumbup: :bow:

why cant we have cars like that in the states! :iono: :mad:

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i like that car so much more than the civic si. i thought honda was like american cheese, but come to find out, they are more like cheddar.

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
jeezzz extremely hot.. have you guys seen the mugen that came to the us and the first night it was in the dealer it got, for lack of a better word, raped..