GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hitler finds out about the new APR stage 1 tune for the MQB platform

Stig5551

Ready to race!
APR has really outdone themselves with their new stage 1 tune on the MQB platform. 316 HP and 381 TQ. This means that just a stage 1 tune isn't far off from the K04 setup on the older platforms. Naturally Hitler isn't pleased about this after blowing so much money on his MK6 GTI.

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
APR has really outdone themselves with their new stage 1 tune on the MQB platform. 316 HP and 381 TQ. This means that just a stage 1 tune isn't far off from the K04 setup on the older platforms. Naturally Hitler isn't pleased about this after blowing so much money on his MK6 GTI.

BRAVO :clap: :clap:

Although, a stage1 mk7 will still be slower than a mk6 k04. :lol:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
holy balls :laugh:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
EPIC!!!! Laughed my ass off.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I watched one of these while my German wife was in the room. She didn't see the captions and she thought I was a psychopath for laughing considering what is actually being said in that scene.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Someone did one about Romo? Like what, his contract extension?

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
Wow, that.. Was.. Amazing.

I've been debating k04 for years and only now do I see the light. Good thing I'm too cheap to have bought one yet.