GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
The difference is, Trump has never been indicted (neither has Hillary), but Trump has also never been investigated by the FBI.
There is no difference; that's why the "arguments" are so hilarous... Trump may not have been investigated by the FBI, but he HAS been investigated by both the DOJ and the IRS, so...

They've both broken numerous laws (if you really want to get into it, Trump has broken far more); they've both gotten away with it repeatedly whether through money, political power, or both; and they are both liars.

The only thing the vote comes down to as I said already is which party platform are you willing to support. And the RNC platform would set this country back 100 years, plain and simple.

Last edited:

SirClimax

Ready to race!
better than someone who thinks white ppl are being 'oppressed'...or openly embraced by white supremacist filth

You are aware that Hillary was a member of a "Whites Only" Country Club until it was released to the public at which point she left. You keep using the whites are oppressed argument which doesn't really matter.

Do you really think trump wants to end gay marriage, he doesn't. Hell most of the GOP doesn't. It is only a select few who would do anything other than leave the choice up to the states themselves, which is where nearly all decisions should be made in the first place. It is nearly impossible for a national government to properly cater to the needs of its citizens when the needs vary so much from state to state. We need a central government that will allow the country to be run the way it was intended which is why both Hillary and Trump are garbage choices. Hillary being the worse of the two because she will destroy our constitutional rights.

Gary Johnson is the only choice and I don't know how anyone can logically choose anyone else. He's not just the best option because he uses his brain instead of emotions, unlike Trump, or that he has been consistent on important issues unlike Hillary. He understands that the central government should give more power to the states so that the citizens of this country can actually have a voice and a vote.

Unfortunately my vote is essentially worthless because I am in California where we haven't voted non-Democrat since 1988.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
You are aware that Hillary was a member of a "Whites Only" Country Club until it was released to the public at which point she left. You keep using the whites are oppressed argument which doesn't really matter.

Do you really think trump wants to end gay marriage, he doesn't. Hell most of the GOP doesn't. It is only a select few who would do anything other than leave the choice up to the states themselves, which is where nearly all decisions should be made in the first place. It is nearly impossible for a national government to properly cater to the needs of its citizens when the needs vary so much from state to state. We need a central government that will allow the country to be run the way it was intended which is why both Hillary and Trump are garbage choices. Hillary being the worse of the two because she will destroy our constitutional rights.

Gary Johnson is the only choice and I don't know how anyone can logically choose anyone else. He's not just the best option because he uses his brain instead of emotions, unlike Trump, or that he has been consistent on important issues unlike Hillary. He understands that the central government should give more power to the states so that the citizens of this country can actually have a voice and a vote.

Unfortunately my vote is essentially worthless because I am in California where we haven't voted non-Democrat since 1988.

^THIS!

Good thing I still vote in Florida!

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Gary Johnson is not gonna win. He is a waste of a vote. And he comes across as kind of a clown, almost like he partially thinks his campaign is a joke because he knows he will not win.

the RNC platform would set this country back 100 years, plain and simple.

This.

Last edited:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Do you really think trump wants to end gay marriage, he doesn't. Hell most of the GOP doesn't. It is only a select few who would do anything other than leave the choice up to the states themselves, which is where nearly all decisions should be made in the first place.

You should tell that to the Republicans:

Republican National Platform 2016 said:
Traditional marriage and family, based on marriage between one man and one woman, is the foundation for a free society and has for millennia been entrusted with rearing children and instilling cultural values. We condemn the Supreme Court’s ruling in United States v. Windsor, which wrongly removed the ability of Congress to define marriage policy in federal law.

They absolutely want to end gay marriage. And they don't want to leave it up to the states either; because some of those "godless, liberal" states would still get it wrong...

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Gary Johnson is not gonna win. He is a waste of a vote. And he comes across as kind of a clown, almost like he partially thinks his campaign is a joke because he knows he will not win.

Voting for either Hillary or Trump is a waste of a vote because neither of them are even acceptable options. Hell if you want to really get down to it nobody's vote matters so what's the point. I have too much self respect not to vote for the man I believe in instead of just trying to avoid getting one of the other two shit stains.

Sleeping Forest1

Ready to race!

This.
its about the long game. for the parties future success....
if its a close race, it keeps the 2 main parties from trying to pull this shitty trump v hillary in the future. if not ultimately leading to a party change or to due away with it outright (fingers crossed).

because if they do pull this shit again, they will know that the votes they need wont be there because everyone is tired of their shit and will jumped ship to goto crazy liberals then deal with BS.

funny thing though. i took the https://www.isidewith.com/ and Gary Johnson was 93% my man and after listening to him on JRE, he's my man.

Gotta get that weed son!

lostk

Ready to race!
why ppl equalize hillary and trump? trump receives open endorsements from white nationalists...hillary is more inclusive

SirClimax

Ready to race!
why ppl equalize hillary and trump? trump receives open endorsements from white nationalists...hillary is more inclusive

By that same logic felons openly endorse Hillary because she is the only one that wants convicted felons to be able to vote while on parole.

Trump can't make racist people not endorse him. You are basically forgiving everything Hillary has done because some racists say they endorse Trump. I think you need to use a little logic.

lostk

Ready to race!
By that same logic felons openly endorse Hillary because she is the only one that wants convicted felons to be able to vote while on parole.

Trump can't make racist people not endorse him. You are basically forgiving everything Hillary has done because some racists say they endorse Trump. I think you need to use a little logic.

trump doesnt denounce the endorsements...he embraces it...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Just as you are embracing the corruption. Hillary has been in scandal after scandal for 40 years, do you really know who you're supporting or do you just drink the Kool Aid?

SirClimax

Ready to race!

Embrace and ignore are far from the same thing. Plus throwing away votes by denouncing groups of people is a great way to get elected. You keep ignoring the points about Hillary. If Trump is a racist for being endorsed by racists than Hillary is a felon for being endorsed by felons. Based on your own logic she would not be eligible to run for office.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Voting for either Hillary or Trump is a waste of a vote because neither of them are even acceptable options. Hell if you want to really get down to it nobody's vote matters so what's the point. I have too much self respect not to vote for the man I believe in instead of just trying to avoid getting one of the other two shit stains.

Exactly.

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil...

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Neither of them being an acceptable option is your opinion, not a fact inherent to politics. You guys are missing my point, but I really don't care to argue this since we are all entitled to our own opinions & nothing is getting solved on golfmk6.com. Plenty of you guys make completely valid points.

Bottom line. Candidates suck. Two party system sucks. I agree that something needs to change 100%.

Revolution? Rise of the Broletariat? APR tuned presidential debates?

Status
Not open for further replies.