GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackgold

Ready to race!
I really don't think ANY bloodshed like you are laughing over would be entertaining. :/

Never say never. Just look at the Zapatistas, they're a force to be reckoned with.

White trash militias vs. Zapatista rebels, man that would be one entertaining firefight of unseen proportions hahaha

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Pussy grabber 4 pres.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I didn't see any minorities, but this dude is an idiot. There is nothing illegal going on in that video.

I've got some videos of some illegal stuff, like Hillary and the DNC paying people to incite hatred and violence at trump rallies. #projectveritas

lostk

Ready to race!
trump supporters sure love us gays...

https://twitter.com/AndrewKragie/status/796061163222138884

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
You give me that guy and I'll raise you a bunch of hoodrats inciting violence at a Trump rally

blackgold

Ready to race!
What about the black panther movement guy wanting to kill all crackers and cracker babies outside of a philly voting spot with a billy club? Oh wait, nothing to see here, move on.

lostk

Ready to race!
What about the black panther movement guy wanting to kill all crackers and cracker babies outside of a philly voting spot with a billy club? Oh wait, nothing to see here, move on.

must hurt to see a white guy like me make fun of u:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.