GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HELL YES!!! HELL TO THE YES!!

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Ok,
So today I just got my call back from the CEV (The Center For Veterans Enterprise) and they reviewed my package to own my own Little Caesars. They said I have met the qualifications For the Combat Veterans Program for Disabled Veterans. I should be getting a call this week from someone at Little Caesars!

Right now I would be the 13th member that has met the qualifications!!

Service-Disabled Veterans
Service-disabled veterans are eligible for additional benefits, including a waived franchising fee ($20,000), additional financing options and benefits, a $10,000 credit on the initial equipment order and grand opening marketing support from leading national companies. The total benefit for service-disabled veterans can be approximately $68,000

Hell Yeah!

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
lol

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Lol. Jokes aside, best of luck to you man.

Having your own pizza joint kicks major ass. Self control is a must or you'll be putting on pounds faster than chickens running around with their heads cut off.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Nah its not going to be in CA its going to be back home in CT Norwalk in fact.
Im trying to stay away from this base as much as i can.

And no i give 50% off to marines and charge 50% more for army :)

For real tho.. they said its going to take about 1 year before i can even open doors to the store. I have to go to like Pizza school lol for 6 weeks and take all kinda class's and stuff

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

For real tho.. they said its going to take about 1 year before i can even open doors to the store. I have to go to like Pizza school lol for 6 weeks and take all kinda class's and stuff

Take me with you!

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
lol Im just really hopeing they give me some kinda cash and shit for this. Because if not im going to be fucked with bills and stuff. Im so fucking pumped. I wanna hold like car meets and shit .. O AND ON THE PLUS SIDE NO MORE FUCKING DRUG TEST BECAUSE ILL BE THE MOTHA FUCKIN BOSS!!!

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
still being a douche

lol your right I cant afford to give 50% off to anyone at this point :)
:fighting0030: :thumbsup: Get over your self bro Who gives a shit. IM SO FUCKIN STOKED!:happyanim: :fighting0030: :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF

One of the dudes I used to play paintball with tried to get one started, but something didn't work out. He worked with some lady who was the owner/manager of a franchise. It started out well, but the lady got all crazy on him. It turns out, the territory my friend tried to get was a spot that the lady wanted for her self. So she boned my friend by writing a letter to corporate to say that he's not ready, yadi yadi yada. Pretty much tried to destroy his credibility. It sucked cuz he was ready to go with his foundation money, some investors and a loan. Sad part is, he had to work with an actual pizza place to learn the ropes, so he quit his job for it (same place as that douche bag lady). She told him he had to make manager in a year to get her recommendation. So he started a cleaning service instead.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Yeah you have to work in a store for 1 day. They said and learn to make pizzas and shit. I can do that after half the shit i been threw