GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI or Scirocco?

MKVboi

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Hey guys, I need some help deciding sth.
I bought my GTI not to long ago, but now there's all this talk bout the '08 Scirocco coming out. My GTI is on a 4yr lease, so shud i mod it and pay another 10k to buy it out, or just wait for the Scirocco and finance that?

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
It's hard to say since the Scirocco isn't even out yet. My guess is that it won't be comparable to the GTI. It probably will be a lot faster, have AWD, and be nicer in the interior.

The idea sure looks good but it's too early to be making decisions like this till we know what the Scirocco is like, I think

johnny12345

Touring Car Champion
MHS216 said:
It's hard to say since the Scirocco isn't even out yet. My guess is that it won't be comparable to the GTI. It probably will be a lot faster, have AWD, and be nicer in the interior.

The idea sure looks good but it's too early to be making decisions like this till we know what the Scirocco is like, I think
I bet alot more $$$$$$$$$ too

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
as much as i drool over the thought of a scirocco...that's just what it is right now, a thought. don't make any decisions about a car that may or may not make it here by the '08 model year. enjoy the GTI right now...

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I seriously doubt the Scirocco will be 4-Motion. That would be a dagger in the back to the R-32 and Audi's... and way too expensive a VW.

Live for today... life is too short! Mod the hell out of the GTI! Do it now.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
Just because they are projecting a 2008 release date, I wouldn't bank on it. Wild Hare said it best, live in the now man!!

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
I don't think it's even been confirmed that it will be built. The most I've seen of it are CG mock-ups of what it might look like. Even if it were to debut in 08, that would only be in Europe. Bet on late 09 or 2010 before it hit the USA.

MKVboi

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Well I've made up my mind. thanks for the input every1! Now i jus regret leasing my car. O well, time to mod >=D