GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gran Turismo 5 Recent Car Purchases/Car Photo Thread

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Im in the G37

And then here he is with _____ (I forgot his user name)

Then the regular picccs

[/QUOTE]

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I would imagine so, sometimes I get violent snap back form the joystick but I have yet to tweak my LSD so that could be fixed.

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
damn, what lvl are you guys buying all these nice cars?
I'm at 10 and dont have money.

Vortec4800

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Sorry if this has been answered already, but how are you guys uploading these photos to post on the board?

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Sorry if this has been answered already, but how are you guys uploading these photos to post on the board?

#1) Take your picture in Gran Turismo
#2) Go to your pictures or photo gallery in your Gran Turismo loung (er what ever its called, its by the garage and what not...)
#3) Go to the picture & click "export to XMB" or something of the sorts
#4) Plug a thumb drive into your ps3 (this is how I do it, IDK if theres another way er not
#5) Go under "My pictures" on your XMB & there will be a folder with the days date on in with your pictures on it
#6) Click the picture & click copy & it will find & copy to your thumb drive
#7) Plug the thumb drive in your computer & use an image hosting site, well you know the rest.......

Vortec4800

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
#1) Take your picture in Gran Turismo
#2) Go to your pictures or photo gallery in your Gran Turismo loung (er what ever its called, its by the garage and what not...)
#3) Go to the picture & click "export to XMB" or something of the sorts
#4) Plug a thumb drive into your ps3 (this is how I do it, IDK if theres another way er not
#5) Go under "My pictures" on your XMB & there will be a folder with the days date on in with your pictures on it
#6) Click the picture & click copy & it will find & copy to your thumb drive
#7) Plug the thumb drive in your computer & use an image hosting site, well you know the rest.......

Awesomesauce. I'll grab some photos when I get home from the office and post up. My PS3 is hooked up to my network, is there a way to get the photos off that way instead of using sneakernet (USB drive)?

Related: I know what it is - but what the hell does XMB actually stand for?

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
Awesomesauce. I'll grab some photos when I get home from the office and post up. My PS3 is hooked up to my network, is there a way to get the photos off that way instead of using sneakernet (USB drive)?

Related: I know what it is - but what the hell does XMB actually stand for?

yes, use "photo album" on the xmb to upload to picasa or facebook.

xmb = cross media bar