GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GK Goes JDM, Brah. Beats Worst Forum Member on Actually Getting a Car this Century

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

DAT STOCK MODE AUDI, DOE. BRINGS A TEAR TO MY BALLS.

PRETTY SOON.. PRIUS MODE TO BE ENGAGED AS WELL :lol: :bellyroll:

What you trading it in for? Not really a Prius

Please for the love of god, do not trade in for a prius. Get a fusion or something, cool looking car imo.

Jaber

Modero
Dat Rennballz MotorSports.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

DAT STOCK MODE AUDI, DOE. BRINGS A TEAR TO MY BALLS.

PRETTY SOON.. PRIUS MODE TO BE ENGAGED AS WELL :lol: :bellyroll:

InB4 "that's not a photo of my car"

SAY IT AIN'T SO.

Sent from an old motorbike

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ oh dang.

Great meeting you, dude! :)

Twas fun times.. today, took forever to do this:

http://my350z.com/forum/engine-driv...ng-camshaft-position-sensor-bank-1-p0340.html

The only real reason it was a PITA was the damn connector clip just would NOT come undone. You could literally hear it clicking and everything. Had a buddy come over, BOOSTEDBALLS, and took both of us to get it :lol: one with flathead pushing up (technically down on the clip) and the other pulling the sensor. LAWD. Back in business, doe.. car definitely needs a clutch I'm thinking, much slip in 1st.

Great day tracking it yesterday, will post pic and vid shortly.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word. ill try to put up another one or two, just takes my comp forever, lol. yeah, there were two or 3 vettes like that, amazing. just hated the colors, lol.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
^ oh dang.

Great meeting you, dude! :)

Twas fun times.. today, took forever to do this:

http://my350z.com/forum/engine-driv...ng-camshaft-position-sensor-bank-1-p0340.html

The only real reason it was a PITA was the damn connector clip just would NOT come undone. You could literally hear it clicking and everything. Had a buddy come over, BOOSTEDBALLS, and took both of us to get it :lol: one with flathead pushing up (technically down on the clip) and the other pulling the sensor. LAWD. Back in business, doe.. car definitely needs a clutch I'm thinking, much slip in 1st.

Great day tracking it yesterday, will post pic and vid shortly.
You too! So no more CEL then?

I'll have to open the vids later.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
word.

yep! scanned and cleared when i got home with the $20 dongle from amazon and dash command, and since new sensor in, no probs! but yeah.. dat clutch, doe.