GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General Car, Inferior or Superior Interior, & Eternal Mullet Barge Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Spending 5k to upgrade seats that are already great... is epic baller status.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Spending 5k to upgrade seats that are already great... is epic baller status.

Ask him how much he spent on his Z seats..... only to get rid of the car a few months later.....

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Why not just get a lambo then. And not fuck with it.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Why not just get a lambo then. And not fuck with it.

Not fuck with a car?

Who are you????

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Not fuck with a car?

Who are you????

Someone who decided next time I'd rather buy the most car I can get for the money rather than Brodify it to the end of time.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Someone who decided next time I'd rather buy the most car I can get for the money rather than Brodify it to the end of time.

What is your next car?

On some level, I agree with you. But, I can never leave something OEM. I suppose if it was an exotic, then I would. But, I am a overpaid public servant. Even overpaid, I am not close.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What is your next car?

On some level, I agree with you. But, I can never leave something OEM. I suppose if it was an exotic, then I would. But, I am a overpaid public servant. Even overpaid, I am not close.

Right Now I am essentially waiting on the new golf R to see if it is up to the hype...

It'll be new R or used C6 GS or 2007+Gayman S

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Right Now I am essentially waiting on the new golf R to see if it is up to the hype...

It'll be new R or used C6 GS or 2007+Gayman S

I like this. :thumbup:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Ask him how much he spent on his Z seats..... only to get rid of the car a few months later.....

Bride Gias Low Max pair with matching bride rails and brackets: 5000 shipped from Japan. I paid 2200 for a used set that was still wrapped in plastic and was only taken out for car shows.

Status Racing ICON custom seat with rails and sliders: 2100 shipped brand new from Vivid Racing.

I still have the Status seat. I sold the Bride seats when my ex wife got into her car accident and the bills were outweighing our savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.