GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: R1 Concepts Black Drilled & Slotted Rotors F/R (Non-PP GTI) - $100 Local Only

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
These guys.

Taking a shot that someone local might want these. If not, they'll sit on a shelf for a few years until I inevitably put my car back to stock to trade it in\sell it.

They're the R1 Concepts Black Zinc eLine Drilled & Sotted Rotors, for a non-PP GTI. They were put on last June, so have about a year of use on them, probably under 10k miles. They could be cleaned up a bit, but they have plenty of life left in them. Upgraded to Macan brakes, so these are just sitting on a shelf.

Only looking for $100 for all 4. Currenly $302.74 for the set of 4 on their site, but you can usually find discount codes for like 25%. So still a bit over half off what you can get them new for.

1625335317259.png

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
These are perfect wish I saw this posted a month ago lol. I take it you're not interested in shipping at all? Probably pointless from the weight alone

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
These are perfect wish I saw this posted a month ago lol. I take it you're not interested in shipping at all? Probably pointless from the weight alone

Yup. Local only, absolutely no shipping.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If they’re under 70 pounds you can ship them USPS flat rate. I shipped springs that way.

Good call, but they're just slightly too big. Largest flat rate box has an interior dimension of 12" x 12" x 5.5"; these would need something a hair over that. 312mm is about 12.3".

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bump. I just realized this was in the wrong subforum when looking for my thread. Sorry. Can it be moved maybe?