GOLFMKV

FS: 2019 GSW 4MO DSG - (Raleigh, NC)

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
$18,000
72,xxx

pictures https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xTufyDbfrXev6aTPSN5MNe7wiBBkCsvn?usp=drive_link

Good condition Golf Sportwagen that is very capable at being the perfect daily driver. It is quick, holds a lot of cargo, and is unsuspecting to land sharks.

The car has been well maintained by me and VW, and is documented on Carfax. Recent items include waterpump assembly, crank pulley, spark plugs, PCV.

Modifications include:
Rebuilt IS20 turbo
034 Downpipe
2.0 GTI HPFP
Reflect Tuning ECU, DSG, and Haldex tunes

16x7 OEM Audi Wheels only sold in Europe. They are forged and made by Fuchs. The wheels weigh only 14 lbs (without tires)
Tires are Yokohama Advan AS+ with great tread (front two tires have under 500 miles)
312mm front brake upgrade
Racingline subframe deadset kit

The car runs great, drives great, and I wouldn't hesitate to bring this anywhere. I am only selling it because it's tough to fit three growing boys in the backseat (comfortably).

Being that it does have over 70k+ miles, it does have your typical scratches (as seen in photos). It's never been in an accident, and it cleans up really nice.

Last edited:

odessa.filez

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
Looks amazing. Love the wheels.
Can't buy but will may research your mod list for fun. Good luck if you commit to sell.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
bump.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Any issues with emission test?

crxgator

Autocross Champion