GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

Nefilim

Ready to race!
I've just used this name in all of the games I play. It's from the Hebrew bible and is the name of half-human, half-angel hybrid who were essentially giants.

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
It's what I do for a living. I'm a CAD Manager for a large engineering company.

I did that for many years, mostly with Intergraph, plus some Autocad, and used RAS/IVEC and lot of other goodies like Archibus for TXDOT, the Superconducting Super Collider, and other oufits.

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
Basil Fawlty is the character played by John Clease in the early to mid-seventies TV BBC Sitcom called Fawlty Towers. If you haven't seen it, rent it, it's still worth a good laugh.

Bengt18T

Passed Driver's Ed
Name: Ben
1st VW: GTI
Engine: 1.8T
Note: I and 1 are the same in roman numerals

My buddy's has one of the best screennames I know of and since he doesn't drive an VW anymore I figure I'll post.
Screenname: hoghunter
Reason: Similar to the Crocodial Hunter. Only replace crocs with "Not so attractive females typically found in low quality establishments that serve large quantities of alcohol", aka hogs.

CadMan

Ready to race!
Basil Fawlty is the character played by John Clease in the early to mid-seventies TV BBC Sitcom called Fawlty Towers. If you haven't seen it, rent it, it's still worth a good laugh.

Si! Mister Fawlty! Classic show and very funny.

As for working with Intergraph I am using SmartPlant right now! Ouch!

Tailwagger

Ready to race!
Its how I drive. Tail out, sideways.

SargeMKVI

Semper Fi!
Car(s)
2010 GTI
Need I say more???