GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurotuner is merging with European Car

Fizor

Ready to race!
it's worth the $100 a year?

+1 on everyones comments; euro tuner was an amazing magazine that constantly covered VWs for a fraction of the cost of pvw; it will be missed. On a side note, why do magazines keep slashing prices of issues/subscriptions ? I don't know about most of you, but if I love a magazine and what it stands for, I will pay well for it. Which brings me to PVW..

I think it is worth the money. The only thing that bothers me is most of my 10 a month seems to go to postage, rather than to the publishers. If we don't step up as consumers and pay the price, magazines will be all but gone in a few years.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I had a EuroTuner subscription, and got my first EuropeanCar issue as a replacement. Big let down. Very little VW coverage and tons of high dollar BMW etc content.

I wish people would realize that never paying for things(downloading etc), comes at a cost eventually.

PVW is all we have left. I have a sub, but honestly, it is so UK focussed, it is not as appealing(and costs a ton more).

beatcop818

Ready to race!
I enjoy the PVW as well, but they need to do some work here in US as well. It also is frustrating when a good portion of the aftermarket companies they advertise do t do any business here in the states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
I had a EuroTuner subscription, and got my first EuropeanCar issue as a replacement. Big let down. Very little VW coverage and tons of high dollar BMW etc content.

I wish people would realize that never paying for things(downloading etc), comes at a cost eventually.

PVW is all we have left. I have a sub, but honestly, it is so UK focussed, it is not as appealing(and costs a ton more).

^^^THIS!!! Will not be renewing when this disappointment of a subscription runs out. The only VW I saw in the whole issue were basically in the ads. Major letdown.

Candy11

Ready to race!
Yea just got my first issue of euro car... Bleh they should have got rid of this rag instead. I like to dream but, I want to see cars I can afford to buy and mod. Did euro car sell more copies then euro tuner? Is that how they figured out which one to keep?

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Yea just got my first issue of euro car... Bleh they should have got rid of this rag instead. I like to dream but, I want to see cars I can afford to buy and mod. Did euro car sell more copies then euro tuner? Is that how they figured out which one to keep?

Pretty much. European Car was more successful than Eurotuner which was why business decision was made to fold Eurotuner into European Car than vice versa. At least Eurotuner will still exist in an online format. I know Neill was there at Wuste covering the show, but not sure if it'll make it on the pages of European Car or strictly ET online.