GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ebay does it again...

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Was browsing mk6 items on Ebay for fun and came upon this picture of one of the members on here...

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Basically people selling on ebay don't have pictures of their parts installed so they take pics of this forum and any other forum they can

I found several pics of my old Mazda on eBay. :mad0259:

Papa

Ready to race!
I used to find a bunch of my Harley on ebay when i would post on the forums. Unfortunately, once posted to a public forum, its becomes just that...public. I never minded it though. As long as they don't show personal info, they can use it.

michal

Go Kart Champion
Any ebay seller should at least ask about permission to use someone's pics but honestly I do not care. Yesterday I found the pics of my car on ebay. It was my CF rear diffuser and I even did not buy it from him. The other seller asked me about permission to use my pics of the upper grille which I bought from him. I let him use it with no problem. Actually, it's much easier to sell a product if you see it installed on the car. Everybody wants to see the wheels, grilles, headlights, etc already installed on the car. If someone finds that his pics are on ebay without his permission and does not like it just contact the seller and ask him to remove them. If he does not want to do it just report him to ebay.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep - happens all the time. My old STI was in a vendor's ad for like 2 years...

eBay didnt do anything tho with mine - I kept reporting it, and nothing got done. I finally gave up, and now it seems like its no longer up.

HOLLIS

Ready to race!
I find it funny that they put a watermark on it so no one else uses "thier" picture.