GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumb Arguments With Spouse/Significant Other

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
"Yes, I didn't take out the garbage today BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT TIME LAST YEAR YOU LEFT MY WINDOWS DOWN AND IT RAINED, HUH?!?!?

Oh yes, guilty as charged for both of us. Except I can usually draw up specific examples, she just makes shit up and says I have done it w/o any examples or proof. :iono:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
:laugh:

Exactly. I don't like it but who really cares? If she watches Kardashians for an hour and it makes her happy then I am happy to do it (and then I will watch Top Gear).

Mine enjoys watching Top Gear and hates the Kardashians. :thumbsup:

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
We did couples therapy before we got married and one thing they mentioned is to not bring up things from the past. It can only lead to a dumpster fire.

Merkle

Banned
We don't really fight, but we do disagree on things.

Styles of furniture, shows to watch on TV. Small stuff, but we always find a compromise. We have the same views on all the major issues, which makes for smooth sailing.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Where to eat. What to eat. Where to go. What to do.

"Where do you want to eat, babe?"

"I dunno, you decide."

"But it was your idea to go out, just give me a direction... Italian? Sushi? Bar food?"

"It honestly doesn't matter. Just pick something."

"Ok, let's go the brewery."

"Nah, I don't feel like going there. We went there last month."

"Ok, then what are you hungry for?"

"I don't know it really doesn't matter."

FML.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Where to eat. What to eat. Where to go. What to do.

"Where do you want to eat, babe?"

"I dunno, you decide."

"But it was your idea to go out, just give me a direction... Italian? Sushi? Bar food?"

"It honestly doesn't matter. Just pick something."

"Ok, let's go the brewery."

"Nah, I don't feel like going there. We went there last month."

"Ok, then what are you hungry for?"

"I don't know it really doesn't matter."

FML.

do you have recording devices in my house? I have this exact same conversation weekly.

Bender1

Banned
My wife will fucking fight with me about what temp it should be in the house EVERY DAMN DAY of the year.

:D

We had this same one. We have agreed on what a "Standard" electric bill should be for any month with the thermostat set to 74 in the summer and 65 in the winter. She pays the variance into our house savings.

EMaster24

Ready to race!
She puts the toilet paper roll on so it rolls from under the roll instead of over. I have no idea why her family thinks this is a good idea. At first I tried to fight it, but now I just switch it every time and hope she eventually will give in. I will not lose this battle.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
She puts the toilet paper roll on so it rolls from under the roll instead of over. I have no idea why her family thinks this is a good idea. At first I tried to fight it, but now I just switch it every time and hope she eventually will give in. I will not lose this battle.

lol are they french?