GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did you file your taxes already?

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Just finished doing my taxes. I owe $12K :p

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i just got my state check yesterday. i thought it was kind of weird that i got my federal before my state check. they were almost a month apart.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Still waiting on my tax return

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I'm good on my taxes until I fill in the 1099-K section :p

And working hard to being well off means I can't enjoy owning this car?

Ahhh I see! :D

Not by any means at all, if anything it makes me feel better for owning it because you enjoy owning it when you obvioulsy have the means for more expensive, better options ;)

Was really just a joke though, tee hee hee

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
state hit today. federal should hopefully be in the next few days... then shopping spree... i mean, bill paying 80%... 20% shopping spree.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
They need to add some kind of state tax on plastic surgery and they'll have more money than china...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
They should tax people that get tax breaks on hybrids.

2PointSLO

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1998 Mk3, 2011 Mk6
yes, recieved it earlier in the week; took less than 2 wks for the return...

aneskee

Ready to race!
I'm about to.

We have a ton of shit to enter, so it takes some time even doing it myself. Return is pretty sizeable, but nothing like it was a few years ago. With my wife staying home or at maximum, getting a PT job for like 20hrs a week later in this year, we should get a bigger return next year, even with me claiming/updating all my dependents on the W9 through work it seems.

How is everyone else doing with this shit this year?

i filed mine on turbotax end of january and got my tax return in feb :) first time doing taxes and i was suprised how easy it was! got 1k back :thumbsup:

Drew113

Ready to race!
Yeah just filed today...was gone on deployment for half of the year so my tax return isn't that much this time around