GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diablo 3

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Nvidia is an 'easier' interface and more software compatible with drivers. But Radeon is a slightly more powerful card and software, but not always driver friendly.

GTI_Dude

Ready to race!
So I actually bought this from newegg.

HIS H675F1GD Radeon HD 6750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity + Cooler Master GX 450W power supply.

Thank you dragon69185!

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure I have the time to devote to D3...I really want to...

AZN_C300

Ready to race!
Getting my copy monday, but not allowed to connect till tuesday lol.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I got 3 CEs coming in so I can play 1 account normally and have the other 2 do some pindleskin runs and get me some phat loot.

Nah, the other two are for my brother and a friend that wanted em.

MKVI-DRVR

Ready to race!
I preordered the CE... I CANT WAIT!!!! I've been a huge Diablo fan for years! Some friends and I will be picking it up the midnight release and playing as soon as I get home!

Tecni

Ready to race!
yes yes yes! I played the first diablo and loved every bit of it. It looks like they've improved it so much. Can't wait to play it.

However, I'm anticipating the release of Far Cry 3 a lot more!

since we are talking about games, who else can't wait till GTA 5 comes out?? :happyanim::happyanim: :thumbup:

for those who havent seen this. they rendered the mk6 gti. I have seen this video a while ago but thought I would share since we are on a VW forum

I hope there is some sort of look a like of a VW GTi or r32 or golf r or something in GTA 5!

AND GTA 5 Trailer.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I don't mean to be that guy but...

I bought Diablo 2 on release day back then and was thoroughly unimpressed. Boring clickfest in my opinion. Since then I've played Diablo clones that were far better like the original Dungeon Siege, Titan Quest and even Torchlight.

Forgive my ignorance as I haven't played PC games much in two years but what does this game do differently from Diablo 2? I bought Starcraft 2 release day as well and played about 6 hours before shelving it. It was almost the exact same mechanics with fancier graphics (that were no better than Company of Heroes'). How is this game better?

I've been looking for a reason to install the water cooler I bought last year and upgrade my video card but my PC is mostly a Youtube box these days.

*Edit: two of my friends are calling in sick next week to play. I've asked them what's going to be new and original in this game and they both said, "IT'S DIABLO BRO, YOU GOTTA PLAY!" Meh?

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
I'll be playing.... Beta was butter smooth on my desktop. Corsair H50 liquid cooled i7-920 @ 2.67GHz, 8GB RAM, XFX Radeon HD6870 GPU, Corsair 650W PSU.

kashak

Ready to race!
They ruined (imo) the hardcore aspect, but I'll still be playing it with my girl. Just got a killer deal on a fully loaded 4 month old m17x r3, so I'm all set :)