GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i just have so many questions now

* why start with a spanish question?
* why are you then restarting with asking what else i have for sale?
* why all the questions about compatability and then not being clear about what i'm even selling?
* any one of his 'questions' could easily be misinterpreted as statements

PS @jay745 i didn't direct him to you because i don't want to direct assclowns to your direction

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
latest replies:

Me: In other words, it is a VW turbo but yes, it has APR Parts on it (APR inlet pipe and muffler delete)
Him:
"I let
you no"

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
At least it didn't grenade your engine
Yet.... Haha

It's coming out. I've not really been happy with it since it went in and I got it for the head room for future mods, which I will not be doing since I got a faster toy. I'm going back to a DMF with a Sachs performance clutch. It's never going past stage 2 and might even go back to stage 1 at some point.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Yet.... Haha

It's coming out. I've not really been happy with it since it went in and I got it for the head room for future mods, which I will not be doing since I got a faster toy. I'm going back to a DMF with a Sachs performance clutch. It's never going past stage 2 and might even go back to stage 1 at some point.
https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/act-performance-clutch-kit-street-15-gti-golf-r-gli

ACT. I'm 150 miles into the break-in period of this clutch and I am absolutely loving it thus far. Feels like a better, sharper, OEM clutch.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/act-performance-clutch-kit-street-15-gti-golf-r-gli

ACT. I'm 150 miles into the break-in period of this clutch and I am absolutely loving it thus far. Feels like a better, sharper, OEM clutch.
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'm going back to a DMF. I dislike the SMF chatter much more than I thought I would, especially with the upgraded mounts. Plus the Sachs kit is through FCP, so I never have to buy another clutch or flywheel. I can deal with weeks of down time since I work from home and have multiple vehicles.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Better yes, alas, if anything ever makes me want to get rid of the car i have now it would be the yearn to row gears...

edit: yea SMF chatters alot, if you like a niceish feeling street car it gets old quick

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'm going back to a DMF. I dislike the SMF chatter much more than I thought I would, especially with the upgraded mounts. Plus the Sachs kit is through FCP, so I never have to buy another clutch or flywheel. I can deal with weeks of down time since I work from home and have multiple vehicles.
I can't deny there is a chatter at neutral. I find it to be not that bad with this clutch, but I'm also the type that likes a NVH with his cars. YMMV.

I wish FCP carried that clutch. I don't blame you wanting to purchase through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.