GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Nice reaponse kid, what do you think this is my first time on the boards? You probably still dip your chicken nuggets in ketchup

Serious question, have you ever gotten beat up for running your mouth and being a smartass to literally everyone? Or is this just your keyboard warrior online persona?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Serious question, have you ever gotten beat up for running your mouth and being a smartass to literally everyone? Or is this just your keyboard warrior online persona?
its just my persona :(

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
They have to be taking a huge loss on that hot dog combo. It's so much for like $1.50
They make more by getting people in the door just for that, they might not go there otherwise.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Anyone on LinkedIn ever get recruiter messages for roles similar to jobs You had in the past? I keep getting shitposted by recruiters for base level temp jobs and if it were not a professional profile I would totally try and troll a bit with ridiculous demands before doing any kind of interview.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Anyone on LinkedIn ever get recruiter messages for roles similar to jobs You had in the past? I keep getting shitposted by recruiters for base level temp jobs and if it were not a professional profile I would totally try and troll a bit with ridiculous demands before doing any kind of interview.
I never got the point of that, always just had random people sending me shit.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Yeah. I’ve been getting a lot of those lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.