GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Could kinda go for some late night TB right about now...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The Rodeo Cheeseburger was dope when that shit was $1. I haven't been to BK in ages, but I imagine that's probably like $4.57 by now.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The Rodeo Cheeseburger was dope when that shit was $1. I haven't been to BK in ages, but I imagine that's probably like $4.57 by now.
I remember triple cheeseburgers for $1 circa 2000. Those were the days.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Who would have thought I'd spend my golden years in a Golf, pining about cheeseburgers?
Jim had it right all along. RIP

pour-one-out.gif

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
There's one by the hospital, and a buddy wanted to have lunch there a few years ago when we were doing a joint project between our hospitals. Walking in, it looked like 1980 and smelled like dirty balls.

We left, couldn't take the smell.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Screenshot_20221201_211954_Chrome.jpg

$2.19. Honestly cheaper than I expected, but about $1 more than it should be.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What exactly are BK onion rings?

water, bleached wheat flour, dehydrated onion, modified corn starch, yellow corn flour, sugar,gelatinized wheat starch, contains 2% or less of :salt, guar gum,methylcellulose, fructose, onion powder, food starch-modified, sodium alginate, sunflower oil, natural flavors, grill flavor (from sunflower oil), canola oil, wheat gluten, modified palm oil, sodium tripolyphosphate, whey, dextrose, garlic powder, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), spice, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, yeast extract, corn starch, sorbitol, dried yeast, calcium chloride

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Despite being hungry, my non-desire to step outside in the cold is trumping my desire for an overpriced Rodeo Cheeseburger.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Despite being hungry, my non-desire to step outside in the cold is trumping my desire for an overpriced Rodeo Cheeseburger.
Doordash?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
RS3 base msrp went up $2k. I think that just happened today...haven't even seen anyone talking about it yet. The car my dealer's had in transit forever now jumped from $63,095 to $65,095. I thought it was a different car for a second, but I clicked on it and it's the same options, it's the same car. My spec sheet from 4 months ago says $58,900 for the base price, but the builder on the audi site now says $60,900. I expected a price increase with the model year, but that didn't happen until now so I kinda quit expecting it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Status
Not open for further replies.