• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Are you guys obsessed with the pandemic and current political climate since you talk about it ad nauseam?

Not obsessed, just bored, and wanted to examine a claim that was made to see if it was valid. I mean, isn't that your guys whole thing? Not just believe what your told, and actually do your own research?

But of course, when it doesn't fit the outcome you want, it's a waste of time and your just "obsessed".
What outcome that I want? I could care less which thread gets more posts. Fake news

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The biggest reason the Scamdemic thread is slower is any new dissenter gets banned so there can't be any new discussion. It's just the same basic group of guys who tend to agree on a consensus about Covid.

As far as breathing new life into CSB is concerned it could be construed to mean after almost nothing was discussed other than the proper way to 💩. I agree breathing new life into the thread was necessary. Talking about taking a shit for 3-4 days got old very fast.

I'd argue that the reason the Scamdemic is slower is because talking about the same exact topic for 18 months gets old. Nevermind potty talk for 3 - 4 days :ROFLMAO:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I thought it was worthy. Of course the SCAMdemic thread's dying...it's just the same handful of myopic, gullible, sillies bandying about the same three comments: Biden sucks, liberals suck, COVID's fake. All they do is change how they say it again and again. That thread is like the Taco Bell of the forum... "Hey look, something new! It's still beef, cheese, tortillas, lettuce, and sour cream, but you've NEVER had it arranged like this before!"
And any new poster to the Scamdemic thread gets banned. So it's impossible to get any dialog started.

Something new is not talking about how to properly shit for 4 days.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I've always liked the way Watkins Glen looks on a mk7. They look way better then the Austin or Dallas.

Austin and Dallas wheels are ugly. Same with the Detroits. Watkins Glen looks good. I think most people agree the Pretoria and Belvedere ones do as well. Seems to be about 50/50.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Zrick, to a thread that is outpacing his at this point in time:

Edit:

the rest of us:

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
And any new poster to the Scamdemic thread gets banned. So it's impossible to get any dialog started.

Something new is not talking about how to properly shit for 4 days.
Wtf you talking about, I don't ban people like that. I did ban the guy who started making threatening pm's....you tried calling me out on it in the other thread, I gave you that same info and you apologized, and now you're back to this crap.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nowadays, it is the same group of 4 or 5 members just talking about the same things over and over again.

It wasn't always that way though. It didn't get up to over 4,000 pages & 60,000 posts by being that. In it's prime, say Winter 2020 into Spring 2021, it was entertaining as hell. To give @zrickety credit, I doubt the forum will ever see something like it again. You literally could go to sleep and wake up to 20 - 30 pages to catch up on. And not just the usual drivel that goes on over there now. Actual entertaining stuff.
And once again it's because dissenters were allowed and there was a dialog. Now dissenters are banned so no dialog is possible.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Keep your shit in the other thread. No one wants to listen to your BS in here.
😂 You guys say you left the Scamdemic thread "to talk about something new" yet you clowns still talk about zrick in half the threads throughout the forum, including derailing on-topic threads. Everyone knows you're one of the worst offenders of all.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Wtf you talking about, I don't ban people like that. I did ban the guy who started making threatening pm's....you tried calling me out on it in the other thread, I gave you that same info and you apologized, and now you're back to this crap
Jim is going senile on us

Status
Not open for further replies.