GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb V3 DSG + ECU AP Mk7/Mk7.5 (EQT DSG 2.03, EQT 91/93 2.52, MAP 91/93, Stratified 91/93) 800 OBO

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Hey all,
Selling my AP. 800 OBO

This is a Cobb AP V3. It is a DSG and ECU AP. It is unmarried.

This includes (please see photos)
1) Cobb V3 Access Port
2) The Cobb Case
3) Cobb to OBD Cable
4) Cobb to USB Cable
5) Vent AP Mount
6) Various purchased tunes*

This also includes the following Maps.
*Note: I do not know if the maps are locked to a particular vehicle, or just a particular AP. I provide no support for these maps, nor do I think you will be able to get support from the tuners for them. They are included non the less.

Tunes Included

EQT Stage 1 91 2.52
EQT Stage 1 93 2.25
EQT DSG IS20 v2.03
MAPerformance OTS Stg 1 91, v2.2
MAPerformance OTS Stg 1 93, v2.2
Stratified Mk7 91 FT 1.20
Stratified Mk7 93 FT 1.20
All the Cobb Tunes (Please see photo #5)

Attachments

• cobb1.JPG
    cobb1.JPG
    688.3 KB · Views: 14
  • cobb2.JPG
    cobb2.JPG
    800.4 KB · Views: 15
  • cobb3.JPG
    cobb3.JPG
    733.3 KB · Views: 15
  • cobb4.JPG
    cobb4.JPG
    668.7 KB · Views: 19
  • cobb5.JPG
    cobb5.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • cobb6.JPG
    cobb6.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 20

greggles

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
From Messaged Questions. Note the price is based not on including the tunes, but the average AP price on Facebook marketplace + a DSG upgrade (most AP's aren't sold with the 400 dollar DSG upgrade). The tunes are just a bonus with the hope they'll work for your car. Price is negotiable.

Will the EQT Tune work on my car?
" If their car is in the same year range(2015-18, and then 19+ is separate) the tune will work for their car. If the tune happens to be locked for them, they will need to purchase a new tune for their vehicle"
-EQT

Can I pay an upgrade price to move to the latest version, or do I have to buy a whole new tune?
"There isn’t a separate upgrade price unfortunately. If it’s locked a new one will need to be purchased so that it works for their car."
-EQT

How do I know If the tune is locked or not?
"Wont know until the Accessport is plugged in to the car and you go to tune it and the tune file is either white(able to be flashed) or its greyed out and says its locked"
-EQT