GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 9.11.2010

AdvanSuper

Banned
Some kid was raging because I was raping face so he said I was speed hacking. He goes on to say that he's going to review the tapes when he's done playing... I was fucking loling so hard that I started to do bad because I couldn't concentrate.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
The lesser guns you're stuck with after you prestige really suck. I forget this every time I hit level 40 or so and prestige again anyway. No idea why.. Seriously, the Enfield, the HK21? Phuck that. At least you get the -16.

Car(s)
MkV R32
agreed. And the M16 gets pretty annoying at times. I The guns are terrible until the Famas at 14 and the AK74 at 17. Then it slowly starts to pick up with the AUG, Galil, MPL, etc.

Car(s)
MkV R32
I setup a new load out....
AK47U w/ Rapid Fire
Ballistics knife
sticky nade
concussion
the spawn dropper thingy
Lightweight Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Marathon Pro

All you do is run the fuck around and hip fire :lol:.

lol you're one of those guys. We are never online at the same time.

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
I made 29 last night, so I'm back in the 'good' guns. Most of them anyway.
lol you're one of those guys.
I am totally one of those guys. I have an entire class I call 'Run and Gun'. Phuck-it.

Been having a blast with the semi auto shotty with a suppressor, ninja, lightweight and the hip-fire perk. ... Then finding a pile of bodies near the pin to lie prone in.

Car(s)
MkV R32
I JUST started using it yesterday so I'm not really one of those guys... Just evening up the playing field and doing it better than them. I'm usually using the Cammando, Kiparis, Famas or L96A.

lol its whatever man you can use whatever you want. I have a similar class, I just dont knife with it.

Mine is MPL/Rapid Fire
CZ75/Full Auto
Tomahawk
Stuns
Tac Ins/Clay/C4 depending on game mode
LW pro
SOH pro
Marathon Pro

Really gets the ladies.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
The lesser guns you're stuck with after you prestige really suck. I forget this every time I hit level 40 or so and prestige again anyway. No idea why.. Seriously, the Enfield, the HK21? Phuck that. At least you get the -16.

the MP5 is one of the most underrated guns in the game IMO; it is extremely accurate and is superb with the extended mag and suppressor.

so who got the map pack for PS3?

i had a 16-0 game this morning on berlin wall and a 20-11 game on the northern lights map... so far :thumbsup:

ThumbThumbs

Banned
Is this weekend going to be a double Xp weekend? O and when I first played Berlin I thought I was getting killed by a hacker. Huge fail on my part, I was walking into the restricted zone. LoL

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
I played the new maps for a few hours last night, new is good. Rowloon had me confused as hell the first play through, so many levels and windows.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
Is this weekend going to be a double Xp weekend? O and when I first played Berlin I thought I was getting killed by a hacker. Huge fail on my part, I was walking into the restricted zone. LoL

LOL... yeah usually stepping in a red part means bad news.

I played the new maps for a few hours last night, new is good. Rowloon had me confused as hell the first play through, so many levels and windows.

kowloon is pretty sweet; alot small than i thought it would be though

BTW; another great gun combo is the AK74U with rapid fire and grip; gun is damn near perfect.