GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bieber haircuts for all! Also, missing planes found & Crimea solved! #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
There is suppose to be an Alfa Romeo version of the next Miata

Yeah, haven't heard much about that in a while. Heard a rumor that now it's going to be Fiat instead of Alfa, but that's about it.

Soflogtimk6

Go Kart Champion
The 3/4 series got bloated like every other BMW. That's probably why.

No reviews have said the 2 Series is bringing back BMW'S roots. The 2 Series is basically BMW's enthusiast car now.

formul8

My GLI farts
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Yeah I guess so. I guess I need to find out what the issue is first before I start randomly wrenching shit

Doesn't sound like dealers randomly running diags and charging you for it is doing anything either.

BTW, if they can't pinpoint a reason for the CEL's then they shouldn't be charging you.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Triple square bits and torz bits as well as allen head bits.

Yeah I'll add them to my list. I can't wait until I have more inside space so I can have a normal sized tool box too.

formul8

My GLI farts
Car(s)
2006 GLI
An Italian styled car with a Japanese heart, sounds like a perfect combination.

It's a Miataserati.

No reviews have said the 2 Series is bringing back BMW'S roots. The 2 Series is basically BMW's enthusiast car now.

The new 2 series is a big improvement over the oddly proportioned 1 series. The 2 series is becoming what the 3 series was two generations ago.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't sound like dealers randomly running diags and charging you for it is doing anything either.

BTW, if they can't pinpoint a reason for the CEL's then they shouldn't be charging you.

That's why I'm pretty much done with the dealer at this point. I'm tired of their bullshit answers.

Their argument is that they spent time working on it so that's why it costs. I wish I wouldn't have gotten the extended warranty. Completely useless unless something is "working properly"

formul8

My GLI farts
Car(s)
2006 GLI
That's why I'm pretty much done with the dealer at this point. I'm tired of their bullshit answers.

Their argument is that they spent time working on it so that's why it costs. I wish I wouldn't have gotten the extended warranty. Completely useless unless something is "working properly"

I don't like paying professional mechanics for guesses either.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi

1.5l turbo diesel, yes please.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I don't like paying professional mechanics for guesses either.

Yeah. I'd rather take it to my independent shop because at least he knows what to look for rather than "oh this is working this may be your issue but we don't know unless we open it up and look". Dafaq am I paying you for then. Had my car all day and still didn't have answers.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.