GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

August IMSA Race at VIR

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Picked up some 2 day passes for the michelin GT challenge IMSA at VIR for the family today. They’re still discounted until next weekend. This will be the first professional race my kids have been to. We’ve gone to some crash derby and small drag races up at Richlands so this will blow their minds.
Anyone else going?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Picked up some 2 day passes for the michelin GT challenge IMSA at VIR for the family today. They’re still discounted until next weekend. This will be the first professional race my kids have been to. We’ve gone to some crash derby and small drag races up at Richlands so this will blow their minds.
Anyone else going?

That would be awesome to take our camper & kids, but we’ll have a six month old by then so I’ll definitely need to get a solid approval from the wife on that one

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
That would be fun. I would like to go, we will have to see. Will post up if I do

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
That would be awesome to take our camper & kids, but we’ll have a six month old by then so I’ll definitely need to get a solid approval from the wife on that one
I’m looking into campers myself. That would be awesome especially for the wife and kids. Easy enough to head back to the camper for a nap/snack.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Anyone else going?
My youngest and I did it last year, really cool event. Only went for day on Sunday. It's a ton of walking/getting shuttles to see the various vantage points. May go this year again, Hyperfest looks cool too. Not sure I have it in me to go for multiple days to these things. Golf cart rental looked pre-tty sweet to me.....haha

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
My youngest and I did it last year, really cool event. Only went for day on Sunday. It's a ton of walking/getting shuttles to see the various vantage points. May go this year again, Hyperfest looks cool too. Not sure I have it in me to go for multiple days to these things. Golf cart rental looked pre-tty sweet to me.....haha
Good call on the golf cart. It’s definitely a big facility.

Redslaya

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
you could come drive with us for 3 days the weekend after hyperfest instead ;)

tigeo

Autocross Champion