GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone giving any consideration to the new BMW 135i

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
I definately go out and look at one in person... but I'm not feeling the low 30s for this car with any kind of optios or sport packages. I have to see this thing in person... the looks on tv and in magazines don't do anything for me. I hope is dosn't flop like to 318ti, but who knows.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Thought about it. Looks awful. Sure the upgraded package will be nice with the twin turbo and all. I can't remember how much they're wanting for that though. Back to my original statement. It's the ugliest BMW I've seen in recent years. Can't believe BMW would even approve the exterior design. Back looks chopped up. Trim at lower door gives the illusion to have a "sag" in it. Just a ton of ugly things about it. Having said that, it sure does have performance potential. Sad part is that I wanted one until I seen it. So I guess that's why I'm ranting. It appears that have ruined my plans just when I had my hopes up.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
If it realy is in the low 30's, I'd get one for sure.

Here however, it will be approx 2.5 times that price.

Not in the states...the 335i will have an entry level price of roughly 35k...pretty much the same or a tad less than some VW dealerships are selling the r32 for...

ps...are there any companies out there w/ a good 335i chip tune right now? any performance #'s...anyone...

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
If they offered it in the hatch version, what would u think then kirk?

From what I remember, I do think the hatch looked much nicer. I'd have to go look again though. All I've been seing is the US version as of late...and I don't like that one.

Nicholas

Vanilla Bear
Not in the states...the 335i will have an entry level price of roughly 35k...pretty much the same or a tad less than some VW dealerships are selling the r32 for...

335i is $AUD108,000 here which is approx $USD90,000

Ass r*ping anyone?

yet still it seems every second car around here is a 335 coupe. I just couldn't spend the money knowing how cheap they are elsewhere...

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
isnt every car that ridiculously expensive in australia though?...i mean how much are GTI's?...50usd?...