GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Tesla Model S fans out there?

h8tow8

GTIDriver
Car(s)
MKV TSI (CBFA)
I'm huge Tesla (Elon Musk) fan, personally think they're an EV company that can actually make a difference.

Tesla released their Options Pricing today on Model S, 85kWh battery (300mi + range) will run you about $70K, 160mi (40kWh pack) range starts at $50K

http://www.teslamotors.com/models/options

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR
Been following Tesla since they put out their first roadster. Nikola Tesla is a personal hero of mine. Loved the Top Gear episode where they tested them (evidently ended up getting a lawsuit against Top Gear from Tesla for "bad mouthing" the cars and claiming they broke or were drained of battery when they weren't LOL)

These things are great for shorter commutes and just fun cars. The technology is no where NEAR ready to replace fuel cars, but damn Tesla actually makes you CARE about that. :D

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
Theres a fucking E-3 on base driving one around... it sure turns some heads... makes me happy I actually worked for everything I own in life lol.

Either that or hes in one of those specialty AFSC's with 100,000 dollar re-enlistment bonus -.-;... i need to learn arabic some day.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
one of my friends from college is their head marketing advisor. i've already been for a few drives in one, its an incredible car

walker

Go Kart Newbie
19" wheels standard, 21" optional :eek: I like how the charge port is well hidden, and will work anywhere on regular 110v or 220v.

A buddy of mine works for Tesla motors. He got to drive an early roadster prototype. At 6"6" with a large frame he said it was like driving a phone booth, er, a very fast and expensive phone booth.