GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

n0thing

Passed Driver's Ed
I’m very happy for Charles. Lets see what he can do with the best car. It’s shades of what Lewis had back then and let’s see if he can capitalise on it. Just find it odd to switch them mid season. Or is this a way of blocking any chance for Ocon to find a drive.

As a proud Canadian, we’re sorry for Lance, F1.

The switch won't take place until the 2019 season.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
:p

That’s OK. He’ll be making Canadians proud for many more years as long as daddy keeps paying his way.

Maybe that’s why Williams sucks so bad, coz daddy bought a crappy wind tunnel lol

n0thing

Passed Driver's Ed
I feel bad for whoever drives with him at Force Whateverthehelltheirnameis. I can't imagine they'll be allowed to destroy him race after race.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
The pay drivers just piss me off, regardless. Kids like Ocon are left without a drive when their skill got them in the sport in the first place.

But you think Sergio will let himself be #2 in a team he has more tenure in? I can’t wait to see the fireworks and for Lance to realise he should go back to eating poutine instead. Though maybe it will motivate him more. We’ll see.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
In a few hours, let’s just hope Max doesn’t pull a 2017 on Lewis this year lol

Saw the compro with Seb’s last year and Lewis pulled it off with faster cars in a seemingly bumpier track than last year and was still so smooth!

Last edited:

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Where did Ferrari’s performance go, or is it another botched call to only bring one set of softs which ultimately prompted Seb to nurse his tires after pitting? Regardless, undercut failed.

Kudos to Merc for finding theirs, and Lewis for a stupendous weekend overall.

Freakin’ Perez lol

Last edited:

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Ferrari's weekend was puzzling for sure. It seems the pressure wears on the whole organization from Team Principle to Driver.

And I don't know how Ocon is the guy looking for a ride for 2019. Perez is a freaking hothead. It will be hilarious watching him team with Stroll, with Stroll's daddy paying for all the damage.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
And I don't know how Ocon is the guy looking for a ride for 2019. Perez is a freaking hothead. It will be hilarious watching him team with Stroll, with Stroll's daddy paying for all the damage.

Unfortunately, Perez brings in a huge financial backing which helped them survive during the Vijay days. He drove into Ocon. What’s to say he won’t do that to Lance. So with Stroll in charge, drop Perez and give Ocon the drive!

Since Anthony Davidson saw Perez’s move in the onboard after, which no other pundit/steward/Charlie saw, can a penalty be retroactively given? He should get a ban. I think that’s bit worse than Seb’s hit on Lewis last year since its against a wall at race speed.

Ferrari’s entire system is breaking down - from drivers (Germany) to blatant mistakes being called.

Last edited:

Crild

Drag Race Newbie

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
This was the first race this season I did not even bother to watch.

You didn’t miss much. It’s like Monaco, only longer, hotter, and without the babes on yachts. The only thing better was the fireworks. Asians really have cornered the market on those.

They really need to cut Singapore from 61 to 50 laps.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
You didn’t miss much. It’s like Monaco, only longer, hotter, and without the babes on yachts. The only thing better was the fireworks. Asians really have cornered the market on those.

They really need to cut Singapore from 61 to 50 laps.

Yep! Monza is too short too, per Brundle.

Last edited: