GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Launch Event

dubc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Well I went. I must admit. I do like the design. The interior is lacking though, as expected. Performance seems ridiculous(as expected).

Photos below.

3 Rear and Rear under body photos.

3 Interior

Driver Controlled Center Differential (This was cool)

Rear and Front Wheels

2 Under the hood

1 Specs Sheet

Enjoy

Last edited:

06Rabbit

Ready to race!
Cool pics!

I'm with you on the design, I think it's different and in a good way. And like you mentioned, it's expected that the interior is lacking...very "straight to business" like, but more appealing than the previous generation (I like the previous better though). My only complaint are the tail lamps. If they were more "standard" looking (I'm thinking of lamps like the BMW E92), it'd be great. Otherwise, still a car that catches my eye. Just too bad the interior isn't more full...oh well

dubc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Cool pics!

I'm with you on the design, I think it's different and in a good way. And like you mentioned, it's expected that the interior is lacking...very "straight to business" like, but more appealing than the previous generation (I like the previous better though). My only complaint are the tail lamps. If they were more "standard" looking (I'm thinking of lamps like the BMW E92), it'd be great. Otherwise, still a car that catches my eye. Just too bad the interior isn't more full...oh well

Yah the GTI interior is quite nice IMO, and certainly bests this STI.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
absolutley :barf:

performence completely aside --- I think its horrible. nothing classy about that design. looks like its a modded focus off of Need for Speed or something.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
absolutley :barf:

performence completely aside --- I think its horrible. nothing classy about that design. looks like its a modded focus off of Need for Speed or something.

X2! its the new subaru Focus STI SVT!!

Apathy

Banned
It took me awhile to get used to the 07 STI but I'm not sure if I'm going to get used to this one.

I like the interior though, it looks clean