GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

135i turbo coupe driven!! Review inside...

Taz

Ready to race!
Looking at this objectively, I'll reserve judgement until I see it in person. Many cars don't look that good in the photos but better in person and vice versa. I can't say I bought my GTI because of its looks either. I bought it for its overall package.

While I find it aesthetically appealing, it isn’t a car that makes me go “WOW!” every time I look at it. It is more of a “cute” car to me. Part of the appeal of it is that it didn’t too serious so as not to attract too much attention when driven in a more aggressive fashion.

MkFiveGTI

Black Magic GTI
Car(s)
2007 MkV GTI
Looking at this objectively, I'll reserve judgement until I see it in person. Many cars don't look that good in the photos but better in person and vice versa. I can't say I bought my GTI because of its looks either. I bought it for its overall package.

While I find it aesthetically appealing, it isn’t a car that makes me go “WOW!” every time I look at it. It is more of a “cute” car to me. Part of the appeal of it is that it didn’t too serious so as not to attract too much attention when driven in a more aggressive fashion.

I Disagree, on the contrary, BMW's style over the decades, to me anyway, has been the perfect combination of aggressivness, and elegance- perfect mix and balance. With the E90, and especially with this 135, I get a sense that they are trying too much to call attention- to say "hey look over here, I'm aggressive". Being a BMW fan since the late 80's, I definately feel as though they have lost their touch for body styling with the perfect mixture of both smooth and sharp.

Last edited:

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
I Disagree, on the contrary, BMW's style over the decades, to me anyway, has been the perfect combination of aggressivness, and elegance- perfect mix and balance. With the E90, and especially with this 135, I get a sense that they are trying too much to call attention- to say "hey look over here, I'm aggressive". Being a BMW fan since the early late 80's, I definately feel as though they have lost their touch for body styling with the perfect mixture of both smooth and sharp.

X2.

wale

Go Kart Champion
the 1series has not really seen much love around the world... critics have labeld it to bee f-ugly looking, over priced and generally not practical. and i agree with them 100%.. the 1series is more or less a 2seater car (3 or 5 door), but the us spec 135i will be one not soo pretty, ass kicking mini jet..,

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
the 1series has not really seen much love around the world... critics have labeld it to bee f-ugly looking, over priced and generally not practical. and i agree with them 100%.. the 1series is more or less a 2seater car (3 or 5 door), but the us spec 135i will be one not soo pretty, ass kicking mini jet..,

In other words... my next car. Its the SRT4 of the luxury world.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Can't wait to see how much gains people ar going to be able to pull with just simple stage ii, low to mid 12's with 2-2,500 in mods...wow...then of course the BT TT kit we know will be following, i believe it's already in motion for the 335i