GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Reaper1

PDC Retrofit Problems

Can you post a full scan of the car?
  2. Reaper1

Access to the front door connector.

You'll most likely break the clip and it wont be water tight anymore, proper way to do it is to remove the speaker, depin the entire connector and run the wires through the new rubber grommet, insert the pins back to the connector and finally rivet the speaker back in place.
  3. Reaper1

2015 TDI S - Want to add ACC but... new ABS required...?

Your ABS module should be fine. Either way I'd still install everything, worst case scenario the ABS isn't compatible and you just need to retrofit a new one which should be cheap and easy.
  4. Reaper1

OEM Wireless charger

Does it charge your phone? I have tried 10 different phones and not even a single one charged, only other devices charge like earbuds etc..
  5. Reaper1

OEM Wireless charger

Mine is 31, which means bits 0,4 and 5 are ticked, two of them are related to the wireless charger, maybe one is unnecessary?
  6. Reaper1

OEM Wireless charger

I still wasn't able to figure out what's the problem, Phones do not charge, everything else does. If anyone has any suggestions I will gladly give them a shot.
  7. Reaper1

Navigation not working in hacked MIB STD

The supported list just has the normal FECs like: Bluetooth, Carplay, USB etc.. . and for some reason I cant seem to export the Admap from OBDeleven, Any specific Adaptations? I can send screenshots. Also, Tried deleting all the FECs in my car just to not have more than one region FEC and only...
  8. Reaper1

Yep, Trying to make EU maps work. Where did you get those FECs? I need the one for 2023/2024 EU, The only FEC for EU NAV I've found was 09400008 which should be just the standard one.
  9. Reaper1

Tried that, sadly nothing has changed. Where can you find those FECs? the only ones I could find is in the FEC calculator. Also, I spoke to a few sellers on Aliexpress who sell the Hacked MIB 2 unit and they say NAV is only available on EU/NAR maps, Then noticed in the FEC calculator site...
  10. Reaper1

Yes, Tried experimenting with Byte 3 but it doesn't seem to do a whole lot. Couldn't find SDS region anywhere on 5F, What is it?
  11. Reaper1

Hey, Thanks for replying! The unit was bought from china, came hacked with everything unlocked. I am located in Israel and have tried different map versions of Israel with no luck, Also tried to change my navigation country to EU and upload EU maps but still no luck. As for FECs, I have added...
  12. Reaper1

The only thing not working in my hacked MIB 2 STD unit is the navigation, not matter what i do it just wont accept any SD card. I tried an original card from Ebay and loaded different regions on it but that didn't work, Also tried a normal SD card in combination with the navigation patch on MIB...
  13. Reaper1

Areaview Retrofit Progress

This was easy, Used my heat gun on about 300C and after the plastic was hot enough i started pulling it down, The purpose of creating that pocket is for the camera to sit on a flat surface. Then i will use a tool just like when you punch holes for parking sensors ( pretty sure it's around 17mm...
  14. Reaper1

Pretty good progress from my side, Decided to try and fish the wires through the mirrors today. The 4 wire Fakra cable is way too thick to fit inside that hole so I will just use 4 separate wires and solder the connector to the end of it. I took out the mirror and then sprayed some silicone...
  15. Reaper1

3G8980561 Pretty sure that's the part number, at least that's what I ordered.
  16. Reaper1

There is only one place the camera can be installed at, no room anywhere else. The cleanest way I see of mounting the camera is like in this video, It has to be done, can't think of a way around it.
  17. Reaper1

OEM Wireless charger

Still not sure if it's plug and play but it definitely works! Tried it now with my Airpods and it worked just fine, got the regular " cellphone charging in the storage compartment " message and suddenly I felt cold air on my hand, It appears that the charger sucks in air from the bottom and is...
  18. Reaper1

OEM Wireless charger

Nope, no cases and I also tried to align them in different ways on the charger, after trying different phones it comes down to 2 potential causes, It's either my car or the charger, All I can do is wait for the rest of you to get the charger. I'snt this device brand new? latest revision? should...
  19. Reaper1

OEM Wireless charger

Just got mine, It's definitely real, guess I'm the only one VK sent the charger too 😅. Also, It fits perfectly in the place of the old charger. Anyways, plugged it in to test but i always get the same message, tried 3 different phones and nothing has worked yet, any advice? maybe there's...
  20. Reaper1

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

That looks very nice! But why not use 0% tint? Also, does the trim that covers the camera rattle when driving? seems like it needs the OEM bracket to keep it in place.