GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VAG Parts Bin

Android Auto split screen question

I've searched and came up empty. Several solutions posted online no longer work - I'm guessing due to Google updates that removed them. Since the split screen update, I get an annoying "route suggestion" tile on the top right of my AA display. Yes, you can swipe left or right to remove them...
  2. VAG Parts Bin

Brake squeal when cold - iSweep 1500's and StopTech drilled rotors

The brakes squeal when applied at slow speeds or nearing a complete stop when cold. It usually takes a few applications of the brakes, say stopping at a couple of stop signs leaving our neighborhood, before the squeal disappears. I've searched around and can't seem to find anyone running the...
  3. VAG Parts Bin

Direct TPMS kit retrofit ... anyone?

Curious if anyone has installed one of these kits from AliExpress. They use OEM VW parts but do not state what coding is needed to make it all work. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32962290383.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.545a2e0efjLec3 Perhaps I'm not searching in the right place so posting...
  4. VAG Parts Bin

Stock exhaust... loud?!?

I feel silly posting this, but I've never heard my car while in motion from the outside. The ONE time my wife drove it, I was in the passenger seat. I have a mechanically stock Mk7 Golf R with the stock exhaust that has the flaps coded open. I've been told time and time again by my wife, my...
  5. VAG Parts Bin

FS: Golf R parts

We're cleaning out the basement and I figured I'd see if there was any interest in the parts I've taken off of my 2017 R. I do not follow the classifieds too closely, so if my pricing is off, please PM me with an offer. Email if any additional pics are needed. I am a 19 year Vortex member...
  6. VAG Parts Bin

FS: Golf R (GTI PP) calipers w/brake lines

Upgraded my car to TT-S calipers, so have my stock fronts for sale. Everything is in great working order - no issues prior to removal. Includes brake lines and caliper bolts although they are not shown in the pics. $400 shipped in the US - located in the South Hills section of Pittsburgh if...
  7. VAG Parts Bin

Mk7 Golf mirror caps with side assist (Arteon style)

Anyone spot these yet? https://a.aliexpress.com/_dZqHi8k
  8. VAG Parts Bin

Apple devices (iPhone 8, 6s, 5c and iPad 2)

First off, I hope everyone is well. I have a number of used Apple devices available. Everything has been factory reset and works great. Let me know if any additional pics are needed or if you have any questions. Everything will be thoroughly wiped down with Chlorox wipes before being mailed...
  9. VAG Parts Bin

OBDEleven - 5F module not in the control unit list?

Any ideas why the 5F module disappeared from the list of control units? My list goes 52, 55, 75, 76.. I know it was in there at one point as I unlocked all of the settings long ago and it shows up in the control unit list when offline. Any ideas? Thx
  10. VAG Parts Bin

FS: Mk7.5 LED taillight 5G0945308P $75

I have a brand new passenger side inner Mk7.5 LED tail light that arrived damaged. It was briefly mounted on my car until a replacement could be sent but it's essentially new. The damage is a small chip to the edge of the lens. I am looking for $75+ actual shipping - US shipping only at this...
  11. VAG Parts Bin

FS: Rear fog headlight switch and "R" Mojo mats

I have a Seat Ibiza headlight switch with Auto function and rear fog light option p/n 5G0941431AG. This is plug and play for the Mk7 Golf's and is identical to the VW part except the back lighting is in red and not white. This is a cheap alternative to the normal VW part however my OCD...
  12. VAG Parts Bin

FS: Rear fog headlight switch and "R" Mojo mats

I have a Seat Ibiza headlight switch with Auto function and rear fog light option p/n 5G0941431AG. This is plug and play for the Mk7 Golf's and is identical to the VW part except the back lighting is in red and not white. This is a cheap alternative to the normal VW part however my OCD kicked...