GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

Turbocharger question

Vehicle: 2017 Golf R Manual Mods: Stage 3 Clutch, Wavetrack diff, Upgraded brakes, APR Stage 2+ tune, APR downpipe, IE intercooler, APR charge pipes, MST inlet & intake pipe, modded oem intake, turbo muffler delete Is there a IS38+ turbo or IS38 hybrid turbo that would work better than having...
  2. A

CAI question

Looking for information on what enclosed CAI flows the most. I was looking at the Eventuri, R600, and the Blaze Performance ATOM Race V2 intakes. What intake flows the most?
  3. A

Aftermarket heads?

Is there a aftermarket head available for a 2016R with higher flowing exhaust ports, similar to the 1.8T head.
  4. A

Wheel size question

Looking for a 20x8.5 oem plus type rim for my 2017 golf r. What are my options?
  5. A

VW lowering springs

I was thinking of getting VW's lowering springs, but the coil over shocks seem like a smarter move because they can be adjusted. Has anybody used lowering springs before, and what are the pro's and cons of them?
  6. A

APR Stage 1?

I just bought a 2017 golf r, and I want to have a APR stage one, or two installed. Is this a bad idea, and if so why? I'm just wondering how long that two liter engine will last with mods to it.