GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Carlosfandang0

1. Carlosfandang0

License plate error even though bulbs are working?

I must admit, I can no longer remember exactly how this is done , without actually connecting up to the car and looking I’d just be guessing.
  2. Carlosfandang0

Petrol flap issue

I had this problem not long before I sold the car, VW carried out a TSB which involved shaving off a small amount of plastic on the inner part of the flap, to all intents and purposes it was as if the actuator had failed, but it was the the fuel flap issue, i too could eventually open it if I...
  3. Carlosfandang0

Nobody ever sees all 4 wheels at the same time. How about a different color on the other side?

Motech performance did this recently on their development BMW M135i #Motechperformance http://www.motechperformance.net/
  4. Carlosfandang0

Mk8 GTI to be revealed in March

MPI was discontinued in Europe too in late 2018 due to WLTP regs.
  5. Carlosfandang0

2019 GTI: rear main seal leak

The rear main seal is the crankshaft seal, if it leaks it leaks oil, it may not be leaking enough yet to drop on the ground, it will get worse though.
  6. Carlosfandang0

Yeah, I realise it’s a LHD car, I agree about the fogs.👍
  7. Carlosfandang0

I’ve seen quite a few, BUT they (the base models at least) look very bland, blink and you’d miss them! They don’t look great in the ‘flesh’, the DRL‘s in particular look very odd, which I think may have been down to how bright they were, the R-line I saw which had option wheels looked ok, but...