GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It's just that though, speculation. No solid proof that it's a false flag besides "it would make sense", but you say there is no evidence that will convince you otherwise. I'm checking out though, fuck this thread, have fun in your echo chamber, reach out when you need a friend because you drove away everyone else you know with your bs.
XD

I don't frequent forums to make friends.
You sound butthurt. Have fun recovering.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
How's that? And FWIW the ISIS suicide bombers had to go through more than one Taliban checkpoint today to do their cowardly act before they got to our checkpoint.
With all due respect, i don't see how a suicide bombing is more cowardly than carpet bombings of Vietnamese villages and indiscriminate bombings of Afghani weddings.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
With all due respect, i don't see how a suicide bombing is more cowardly than carpet bombings of Vietnamese villages and indiscriminate bombings of Afghani weddings.
With the precision of our weapons now versus the time of Vietnam I highly doubt these acts are indiscriminate but have an intended purpose with actionable data. At least I would hope.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
With the precision of our weapons now versus the time of Vietnam I highly doubt these acts are indiscriminate but have an intended purpose with actionable data. At least I would hope.
You are hoping for too much. Look at the civilian death toll in Iraq and Afghan due to coalition violence. The weapons may have changed, our attitude toward the natives in other countries hasn't.